FORScan with Bluetooth OBDLink MX+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justbob

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an app that allows you to use FORScan via the OBDLink MX+ (Bluetooth on iPhone) and write to the appropriate lines for modifying things like the Sync 3 boot up (even though it was programmed to my vin it is still standard Ford) and the other mods like fog lights and high beams?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forscan Lite is only available on iPhone, you will need a windows laptop & full version w/license.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried searching for the difference between the two but wasn't able to.

What's the difference?

Where did you try to search? ForScan.org is the website for the full version, extended licenses are suspended as of 3/4 because the creator is Russian and based in Russia.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Christ's sake. :banghead: One more thing to thank Brandon for.

To be fair, I think this is more of a Putin related/inflicted issue due to invading Ukraine. This also could be that the creator/owner of Forscan has his own political beliefs and because of the international sanctions has made a choice not to provide international support.

Last edited: