Forscan: Undo Auto Fold Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought there were to versions of auto mirror fold reg and Lincoln, I forget the difference can some one chime in on that?

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Related question - I see in the Forscan codes - 2 items - mirrors aim down in reverse (my Lexus does this and is a nice feature) and defrost mode for mirrors - are these options for the Raptor? Thanks!
The "mirrors aim down in reverse" option definitely works. Once you program it (which I forget what the steps are exactly), when you put the truck in reverse and then push either the driver/passenger side mirror button (as if you were wanting to move the mirror position), the selected mirror will automatically tilt down). As for the "defrost mode" option, I'm not sure what that is. Where did you find that in the spreadsheet? I don't see it, but maybe my spreadsheet is outdated...

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are listed in the worksheet but I remember @Todd Turbo S commenting he was having trouble getting it to work...I have not tried.
True, I tried two times, both didn’t work. Going to try again soon. I recall seeing a utube and they had a couple of tries before it worked for him.

TRMFAM

Reaction score
True, I tried two times, both didn’t work. Going to try again soon. I recall seeing a utube and they had a couple of tries before it worked for him.
Todd did you see the posts above the way to activate it is to be in Reverse and hit the mirror control? I don't remember seeing that before...

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Todd did you see the posts above the way to activate it is to be in Reverse and hit the mirror control? I don't remember seeing that before...
Yes I did, thanks for pointing it out. I didn’t try that the first time, on the second attempt I did, but no luck. I’ll give it a go this week and report back.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve tried this mod several times, both on my Lariat and on my Raptor - never worked for me. I gave up since it’s not that important to me.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought there were to versions of auto mirror fold reg and Lincoln, I forget the difference can some one chime in on that?
Regular unfold at unlock. Lincoln style unfold once the driver door is opened and shut. To me this is the best option. If you unlock the truck to grab something out of any door but driver the mirrors will remain folded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regular unfold at unlock. Lincoln style unfold once the driver door is opened and shut. To me this is the best option. If you unlock the truck to grab something out of any door but driver the mirrors will remain folded.
Also, if you do open the driver's door, but then hit the lock button (either on the door, or on the fob) before you close the door, the mirror stays folded.

Dale K

Reaction score
I used Forscan to turn on autofold mirrors(Lincoln style), I don’t like it.

What do I change the values back to?

Yes, I know I should have saved the values...

I pulled my backup files and looked at the Raw blocks from when I did my truck in my coding software.

To set your mirrors back to factory settings:

DDM 740-03-01 x0xx xx
DDM 740-12-01 0xxx

PDM 741-03-01 x0xx xx
PDM 741-12-01 0xxx

So just change the values from your spreadsheet back to zeroes and that should disable the auto-fold function.