Forscan: Undo Auto Fold Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edwin

Reaction score
I used Forscan to turn on autofold mirrors(Lincoln style), I don’t like it.

What do I change the values back to?

Yes, I know I should have saved the values...

rcarlisl

Reaction score
Hey Edwin, I was going to start playing with Forscan this week and the auto-folding Lincoln mirrors was one of the changes I was most excited about. Do you mind sharing why it was you don’t like it?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Reaction score
All of the value changes you made, per the spreadsheet, should be changed back to 0 (zero).

Worked for me.

Good Luck!
Thanks!
Hey Edwin, I was going to start playing with Forscan this week and the auto-folding Lincoln mirrors was one of the changes I was most excited about. Do you mind sharing why it was you don’t like it?

Thanks.
I just didn't really care for it. Plus I like how the truck looks with the mirrors out, not so much when they are folded in.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this sounds like a crazy question....But is there a way the mirrors can fold in with the push of a button while you are driving? Sometimes when the road gets narrow and tractor trailers are coming the opposite direction I'd be worried about taking off a mirror. Most likely not but worth asking.

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this sounds like a crazy question....But is there a way the mirrors can fold in with the push of a button while you are driving? Sometimes when the road gets narrow and tractor trailers are coming the opposite direction I'd be worried about taking off a mirror. Most likely not but worth asking.

There is a mirror fold button. Bottom left button on the mirror adjust. Not sure if you can use it while driving but I know ive driven away from parked many times with them still folded so they dont unfold automatically.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There is a mirror fold button. Bottom left button on the mirror adjust. Not sure if you can use it while driving but I know ive driven away from parked many times with them still folded so they dont unfold automatically.
Yes, I can confirm that you can press the button while driving and the mirrors will fold in.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Related question - I see in the Forscan codes - 2 items - mirrors aim down in reverse (my Lexus does this and is a nice feature) and defrost mode for mirrors - are these options for the Raptor? Thanks!

TRMFAM

Reaction score
Related question - I see in the Forscan codes - 2 items - mirrors aim down in reverse (my Lexus does this and is a nice feature) and defrost mode for mirrors - are these options for the Raptor? Thanks!
Yes, they are listed in the worksheet but I remember @Todd Turbo S commenting he was having trouble getting it to work...I have not tried.