Forscan to add R Mode & Trail Turn Assist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lustig1

Reaction score
Were you able to get this to work? Also is there an updated forscan spreadsheet for the Gen 3 yet? I’d really like to get rid of the Doo Do Doo chime on start up. Drives me nuts!

cadurham88

Reaction score
When I restart my truck, it prompts if I want to return to sport mode. Is this the same as what the R button will do?
Yes, so the question is…how much is the Button worth to you? I say $0, as the functionality is already in the car in two locations.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me it's worth it's weight in diamonds. Every time I get in the truck I have to take 30 seconds to adjust suspension to normal from sport, exhaust to Baja, and steering to comfort. R button is a blessing.

cadurham88

Reaction score
You found a way to save a profile with different settings for steering, exhaust and suspension?
Yes, when you turn the truck on it prompts you to go back to last mode. So, it’s the OK button. Let me guess your retort, “oh but I like Baja exhaust and everything else sport…that why you need the R Button.” So, you don’t need the R button, I might use it if I had it and I’m really looking forward to the Karens on this site telling me why I’m so wrong.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, when you turn the truck on it prompts you to go back to last mode. So, it’s the OK button. Let me guess your retort, “oh but I like Baja exhaust and everything else sport…that why you need the R Button.” So, you don’t need the R button, I might use it if I had it and I’m really looking forward to the Karens on this site telling me why I’m so wrong.

Look at my retort above.. I want it in sport mode + comfort steering wheel, normal suspension, and Baja exhaust. It's honestly annoying AF changing it every time I get in the truck.

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it did NOT work.
Everything works, but the "R" button. Might have to spend more time trying different settings, but no luck thus far.
Good Try, Keep up the work and report back, this is something I am interested to learn more, I am guess it will need software or coded to make it work fully. Where is the Forscan guru's when we need one.