GEN 1 Forscan Spreadsheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you done anything on gen1? If so what? Where did you get your spreadsheet from? Do you have a Link? Are all the gen1s the same or is it broke up? EX: 2010-2012 and 2013-2014. I searched for a spreadsheet here didn't find one. will most of the F150 stuff work on the raptor? Is the spreadsheet good for more years? EX:2010-2018 or 19.
I have read a lot here about forscan but a lot (if not most) of it Is on other gen's. and F150 (non raptor) so I wasn't sure if we need our own Gen1 thread.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really experienced with Forscan yet, but I'm familiar with As Built reprogramming.
I have not found a comprehensive list of what can be done on one sheet. 2015 and up can do tons of things, but our Gen1s are limited.
In Forscan some changes are very straight forward... Choose the module, find the parameter and make the change, then write.
Some changes must be done by changing As Built data.
I just did my park lights on with DRL. Very simple change.
I want to make Nav input available while driving which is an As Built change. Ran out of time to set that. I will try this weekend.
I did try to set the back up camera lines to show the path rather than just lines. It would not write it. I figure some parameters are not available even if they are there.
Global windows is another non usable parameter.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh.... As far as I know a 2013 is a 2013..... Raptor, Platinum, XLT and so on. I've also done changes on a friend's 2013 XLT and I could have loaded the Raptor page into the Nav.

Last edited:

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh.... As far as I know a 2013 is a 2013..... Raptor, Platinum, XLT and so on. I've also done changes on a friend's 2013 XLT and I could have loaded the Raptor page into the Nav.
I'm really debating on the forscan stuff myself. What are you using for the obd2 ? My understanding is ob2...then a cable to connect the ob2 to laptop as well..and then forscan software? I've got a cheap obd2 from harbor freight but I don't know if it would work or not.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

xtela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the newer versions of Forscan you do not need the spreadsheet values to make common changes. You just select what you want. Then flash. Here is what tire pressure settings look like:
Screenshot (3).png

Also you can't go wrong with the obd link adapter recommended by Forscan from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081VQVD3F/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
and the $12 year license from the Forscan site.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we set daytime running lights to be on without turning the knob?