Forscan Professional Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this has been addressed, I apologize. I am not tech savvy, I live in Boise Idaho and have two questions.
1. will Forscan allow the activation of the rear camera in forward motion, without the black rectangular box with white letters?
2. if yes, is there a company I can pay to install it?

I have googled everything I can think of to find an “expert”, but I got nothing. Thanks

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Try pressing the camera button above the Sync screen.
By black rectangular box with white letters, do you mean "Full Screen Not Available?" Or something like that.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, like whats the point of that? That black box is annoying. Also, Ford should have made it so when you shut the truck off the back window and moonroof close automatically.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try pressing the camera button above the Sync screen.
By black rectangular box with white letters, do you mean "Full Screen Not Available?" Or something like that.
Yes, that is exactly what I mean!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is no way to get rid of it via forscan. I can see where the message is in the software but it’s not editable. It’s built into the APIM software.