Forscan out TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
hmm... I know you can alter the settings. I would imagine you -could- turn the feature off in FORSCAN.

Why?

Still having trouble with the wheel/tire/TPMS?
There’s got to be a fix here.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
LOL! I made my wife drive Snoqualmie pass... Better her than me.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like traction control, tpms is for people that are lazy and shouldn’t be driving

View attachment 374269
So you can look at a Raptor tire and tell me that it is low by 10lbs? You test your tires EVERY TIME you get in your truck and verify your tires are 100% perfect before you drive. Let me guess, you run nitrogen fill and can tell when the tire is off .5lbs...... Keep fooling yourself. I had a screw in my tire, inside the tread and it was on the inner block on the rear tire on the drivers side. Started the truck and showed 20lbs instead of 38. I got out and it was almost impossible to even see that the tire was low. I am very conscious of tire pressures due to track time I have put on the M3 so it is not like I am some uneducated lazy person who knows nothing about cars...