FORScan on a Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kostiuk

Reaction score
So I just tried disabling the EQ processing on my 2010 using the codes from the Fusion site. Kinda figured it was a long shot but gave a go anyway. Of course it didn't work. It did change some sound stuff but nothing helpful or good. I changed it back without any problems but does anyone know where I can find the correct codes for my truck?
This Sony system really sucks.
Thanks, Kevin K.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Verify and change at your own risk, but here's the change I made for nav motion bypass:

APIM, 7D0-02-01 x7xxx xxxxx xxxxx

Just ignore all the x's and change whatever you have in the second spot to a 7 (make a note or backup first).

I had a small panic moment when the truck rebooted and the screen stayed black, but it was just going through a sync configuration update cycle. Note this also disable something with sync travel or sync services, but I never used those.

That worked for mine as well.

I also removed Sirius from the inputs. Much better, I don't have to scroll to the second page for the USB input or Bluetooth if I'm using the screen. Three less inputs to cycle through using the steering wheel button going from FM to USB as well. So much better.

Sirius Delete APIM 7D0-01-01 ****-XXXX-XXXX

Decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; IE if you have "2" make it "0"

j2k

Reaction score
So I got my OBDII thingy and hooked it all up this weekend.

-Turned on my front turn signals as DRLs for now, not sure if I like it or not.

-Turned off hyperflash (no LEDs yet, just did it since I was in there)

-Turned off the stupid TPMS system- which is the best use of this software for a Raptor owner by far.

-I plan to try the navigation entry while in motion some day, I didn't have the info to do it at the time.

@EricM - Could you share what changes you made to disable the TPMS system? I attempted to disable it using the value below on my 2014, but the changes resulted in an error and would not save in FORScan.

726-08-01 x0xx xxxx xxxx

On a bright note, I was able to make the change for navigation entry while in motion.

j2k

Reaction score
Thought I would share the code that I was given to disable the TPMS altogether. This worked in my 2014 SCREW, but use at your own risk.

726-22-01 x0xx xxxx xx

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That worked for mine as well.

I also removed Sirius from the inputs. Much better, I don't have to scroll to the second page for the USB input or Bluetooth if I'm using the screen. Three less inputs to cycle through using the steering wheel button going from FM to USB as well. So much better.

Sirius Delete APIM 7D0-01-01 ****-XXXX-XXXX

Decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; IE if you have "2" make it "0"

Verify and change at your own risk, but here's the change I made for nav motion bypass:

APIM, 7D0-02-01 x7xxx xxxxx xxxxx

Just ignore all the x's and change whatever you have in the second spot to a 7 (make a note or backup first).

I had a small panic moment when the truck rebooted and the screen stayed black, but it was just going through a sync configuration update cycle. Note this also disable something with sync travel or sync services, but I never used those.

These are great changes, but I did have an issue when I first tried these. I'm not sure what happened, but after I did both these changes, the rear window defroster quit working. The light on the button would not enable and the climate screen did not show it active. Pressing the button apparently activated the heated mirrors, but not the rear window. I restored my backup for APIM, and did each one again and the problem seems to have gone away.

Also, on the 7D0-02-01 I had an A instead of 7 and I made it an 8.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are great changes, but I did have an issue when I first tried these. I'm not sure what happened, but after I did both these changes, the rear window defroster quit working. The light on the button would not enable and the climate screen did not show it active. Pressing the button apparently activated the heated mirrors, but not the rear window. I restored my backup for APIM, and did each one again and the problem seems to have gone away.

Also, on the 7D0-02-01 I had an A instead of 7 and I made it an 8.

I think it might be important to note what year your truck is. Also it was said to change whatever you have in the second spot to a 7, so why did you make it an 8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 2014. I believe I read someplace (maybe another forum) that you subtract 2 from whatever is in the field.

It seems to work fine. I no longer have the Sirius option on the menu.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is a 2014. I believe I read someplace (maybe another forum) that you subtract 2 from whatever is in the field.

It seems to work fine. I no longer have the Sirius option on the menu.

7do-01 is sirius. That one you take 2 away
7do-02 is nav in motion. It gets changed to a 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct. I was incorrect on the code. I subtracted two from the other one.... Brain is still waking up.

I actually did the updates correct, just posted the message wrong.

Everything worked as expected the first time I did it, the defrost just didn't work correctly.

Last edited: