Forscan no longer working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess my license agreement expired as it says I need an “extended license agreement”

how do I renew this as when I tried it said it already recognized my software.

I hate PCs.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody? How do I update the license agreement to get the software working again? Bueller.....Bueller.......Bueller!!!???

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know for sure, my guess would be to delete the software and reinstall.

i was thinking to do this. I know that the software I have however has my existing truck and settings saved. I just wasn’t sure if I deleted it, if I would lose all the programming I did previously. I just made my mirrors auto fold and I would like to set it back to the OEM setting where they do not auto fold any longer.

I also noticed that my seats sometimes will automatically turn on the AC when I didn’t have them on when I shut previously shut the truck off. I’m wondering if I messed something up causing the seat fans to turn on sometimes upon start up.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perform a search here on FRF for FORScan. Key in on the tutorial. It will walk you through on how to download an extended license and perform the install. Do not uninstall FORScan on your computer. You will lose your saved As Built files.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perform a search here on FRF for FORScan. Key in on the tutorial. It will walk you through on how to download an extended license and perform the install. Do not uninstall FORScan on your computer. You will lose your saved As Built files.

I’m almost certain that I messed up, as when I was doing the forscan changes, it only allowed me to change the as built files. If I wanted a complete copy of the OEM files, how would I be able to obtain those?

I don’t think I would ever need that though as the factory settings were terrible.

As long as I’m happy with the modifications why would I ever be concerned with needing the old files?

Reaction score
Head to the FORScan site > Products > Buy Extended License > 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, or lifelong.
Get your product code and enter it into the registration code in the FORScan software.