ForScan Lincoln Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aztechead

Reaction score
Hello All,

First post here (although I wish it was a better one) is regarding the Lincoln Style auto fold mirror mod in Forscan. It went off without a hitch this evening on my 2020 Raptor, although now it seems that my mirror spot lights, the ones activated by the switch on the drivers side door, no longer function.

I used the sheet located here to make the appropriate changes to the DDM and PDM. Is there something else I need to do in order to re-enable them? They were working previous to the change or is this part of the downside to the changes?

Thank you!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m rocking a 2017, and did not have any such issue. check for a BCM trouble code in FORScan.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Obviously it depends, but I know i threw a BCM fault trying to splice into the bed light circuit, cleared and it was fine.

Maybe if you see a ground fault or some such, thing twice before just doing a clear.
double check your FORScan stuff too.

Good Luck!

FL4x4

Reaction score
Try turning on the parking lights or headlights and then the mirror spots.

I have a 2019 and did the Forscan Lincoln Mirror fold option and the mirror spots only work when I turn on the parking or head lights.

FL4x4

Reaction score
SPOT LAMPS (IF EQUIPPED)
The spot lamps are on the forward-facing side of the exterior mirrors. Switch on the spot lamps by pressing the buttons above the lighting control with the parking lamps on.

Adjust the aim of the spot lamps by moving the position of the exterior mirrors. For manual folding mirrors, adjust the aim of the lamps by folding the exterior mirrors into or away from the windows. For power-folding mirrors, use the switch on the driver-side door.

Note: The spot lamps turn off when you reach a speed of 6 mph (10 km/h).

upload_2020-9-30_20-56-13.png

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a mod you can do to have your spot lights on at any speed. Takes 5 mins at most by jumping a few wires.