Forscan, I lost heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MtopRaptor

Reaction score
Hey all, over the summer I added the heated seat icons on the main page. It wasn't until it's -2F here that I decided to turn them on. And, of course they no longer display. Any Forscan savvy people out there know how to re-enable the steering icon? Thanks in advance.PXL_20220127_122116765.MP.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
probably your best bet is to walk back the mod you made and redo that you meant to do.

it’s been a while, but I did something similar or the same, by reading the wrong cell on the FORSCAN spreadsheet. you want the 2nd entry in this table, not the first.

Heated & Cooled Seat Icons on home & climate screenAPIM7D0-01-01xxxxxxxxA6xx** use this for Sync 2, also enable Climate Quadrant for this **
Heated & Cooled Seat Icons AND Heated Steering Wheel on home & climate screenAPIM7D0-01-01xxxxxxxxx6xx** use this for Sync 3 **
Climate Quadrant enabled (only Sync 2)APIM7D0-04-01xxxxxxx0xxxx

See also:

spreadsheet is linked therein. entries above are lines 74&75 for without the wheel icon, 76 for the heated wheel icon present.