ForScan for Newbs and must have mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m doing the Glare Free with Forscan, per instructions, how do I reset the APIM after the changes are made?

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you're referring to the 'Lincoln Style' auto-fold setting. There's multiple settings that require editing for it to be done. With it enabled, the puddle-light no longer functions, so it's not a very popular mod.
Ok thanks for the information on that one. I will skip it. I've got 8 years or 150k warranty so I guess that will take care of it.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just added some Forscan changes and the glare free one I’m having trouble with. I have a 23, so maybe this is it? But when I went into Apim to make the first couple of changes and hit write, it stops at 9% and says error and I have to hit stop and back out of screen. Tried this twice with same results.

Any ideas?

Also, someone asked about how to reset apim after those first couple of changes and I’m wondering the same thing?

Thanks.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also just to throw this out there, and maybe I’m the only one silly enough to have done this, but make sure you’re on the right spreadsheet. I was trying last night on the gen 2 spreadsheet and wondering why it wasn’t working :banghead:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, someone asked about how to reset apim after those first couple of changes and I’m wondering the same thing?

Thanks.
On Forscan, click on the wrench. You will see a list of all your modules. Click on APIM, reset and run it.