Forscan Experts in Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
along the same subject, I know thee are a ton for FORSCAN threads and I have tried to read through them, can anyone point me to a great thread that walk through the step for a newb using it....or should I find a nor-cal expert

sorry if I jacked the thread

Krudenite

Reaction score
I can attempt a training session, but would rather wait until it cools off in Vegas. Best practice is to make changes with the engine off and unless someone has a cooled garage/workshop, it's gonna be hot!

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was also a newbie and completely inept. I had to buy a new laptop to even do this. It’s not that hard! Just read everything and watch youtube videos. Make sure you back up everything before to start and maybe even take pics of how things are before the change.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just watch YouTube there are several step by step videos (some better then others)
*Also go to the forscan forums and read then ask questions.
* The process is straight forward after you watch the videos.
* make a list of the things you want to change and write it down because several of the modules are used for multiple functions.

Good luck

AND BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL SETTINGS !