Forscan drl mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen185

Reaction score
It won’t let me change the 726-50-01 values. Here is the error I get. The other value changed without issue.

Attachments

• 10EC4246-837E-4CEA-A6C6-BEC035EEB8FF.jpg
    10EC4246-837E-4CEA-A6C6-BEC035EEB8FF.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 143
OP
OP
bMwdefector

bMwdefector

Reaction score
I cannot say what caused mine to work. If you haven't already, try turning off the truck and taking the key 200 ft or more away for 10 minutes, take out the OBD Scanner before you leave the truck, and completely close out of ForScan. Then redo all steps and go directly to the problem area. I think this was my issue but maybe I just got lucky.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am aware of the Drive and Auto selections. I am going to try it again tonight. Just found out last night that my seatbelt ding is not disabled when my wife got to go for a ride with me. Maybe I am not setting them in stone correctly. I am sure it is user error.

I tried searching the forums. I am sure it is user error again but I was not finding it anywhere that is DRL specific. I was hoping someone had an easy fix. User error is the hardest fix sometimes.

HotLap - I am using a windows computer with bluetooth connected to OBDLINK MX 426101. FORscan is the software you can get online. I would imagine it works on other Fords but I cannot confirm that as I have never tried. Hell, I am still trying to figure out how to use in on my Raptor.

Thanks BMWD, I had forgotten all about this thread! Appreciate the info.

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All is well. I was able to get it to take last night.

One interesting thing of note I also found. I was in the ACM easy mode and there was a line for the speakers (sorry I do not remember the exact wording). To the right it said error so I opened the edit box - 0 was for error or nothing and there were 2 other lines for the SCAB with "X" speakers and SCREW with 7 speakers and Kicker. I set it to the SCREW with 7 and kicker and the audio came alive. The sub woke up and provided bass and the whole system was much louder than previously. I will post this in the appropriate place but I found it very interesting and thought others may want to check for it.

do you have the 802a package with B&O stereo?

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It won’t let me change the 726-50-01 values. Here is the error I get. The other value changed without issue.

I am getting the same message, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I would like to have my low beams on with my parking lights

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting the same message, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I would like to have my low beams on with my parking lights

I know this is an old thread but, Did you ever get an answer to this? I originally set mine up for marker lights only. Worked, but the blinker
lights stay on and are really bright. I was afraid they couldn't handle being on all the time so I set up for Low beams and markers only.
It also worked but, on my 2018, my interior lights started pulsating and would remain on for a very long time. So for now I just set it back
the way it was and I'll play with it when it warms up a bit. Think I am set up right now as:

BCM 726-45-01 xxxx 7Fxx xxxx
BCM 726-26-02 x1xx xxxx xxxx
BCM 726-50-01 08xx <This value at 02xx makes the interior lights pulsate.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a code to dim the blinker while on in day time mode?

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a code to dim the blinker while on in day time mode?
If that could be done I’d be down for making that change. I think it really looks good as is just a little nervous about how bright the blinkers are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk