Forscan drl mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All is well. I was able to get it to take last night.

One interesting thing of note I also found. I was in the ACM easy mode and there was a line for the speakers (sorry I do not remember the exact wording). To the right it said error so I opened the edit box - 0 was for error or nothing and there were 2 other lines for the SCAB with "X" speakers and SCREW with 7 speakers and Kicker. I set it to the SCREW with 7 and kicker and the audio came alive. The sub woke up and provided bass and the whole system was much louder than previously. I will post this in the appropriate place but I found it very interesting and thought others may want to check for it.

bMwdefector,
What code do you have next to "speakers" now? Please advise as I would like to try this. Can you post a screenshot of your current setting that woke
up the Sub and the system?

OP
OP
bMwdefector

bMwdefector

Reaction score
Best I can recall was simply where the checkbox was next to. Mine was on nothing and I moved it to the line associated with the SCREW, 7 speakers and Kicker. I plan to get into Forscan again sometime soon so when I do I will look at that again and screenshot it.

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DRL - Parking Lights only (stock LEDs only)
BCM 726-26-02 x1xx xxxx xxxx
726-50-01 01xx

did this and it turns the parking lights on and disables the headlights when using drl mode, also keep in mind i believe you need to have the selector in auto for this to work correctly. i did it twice and had no issues with it, i have not tried the other options.
Did anyone ever solve the error message?
Do you leave last 8 digits blank on the 726-50-1 module?

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was asking about error message someone posted about earlier. I was able to get mine fixed after a 3rd try.

FL4x4

Reaction score
** Testing DRLs: Make sure all of the following are set: **
1. Daytime Lights box checked in cluster under settings, adv settings, vehicle, lighting
2. Headlamp switch in the Auto position
3. Truck must be in gear for DRLs to work

Dontpanic

Reaction score
This is what happens when I check the DRL box, switch to auto, and put it in neutral.

I just saw a gen 2 Raptor driving down the highway with only the front amber parking lights on, so I know it's possible...somehow.

Attachments

• 20230416_173547_resized.jpg
    20230416_173547_resized.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 13