FORSCAN / COBB Tuning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean McNally

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just to clarify, there should not be any major concerns in making adjustments in FORSCAN as long as those changes aren't directly related to calibration data for the engine or transmission. Most of the changes we see made within FORSCAN don't touch that data, so you should be good to go alongside of Accessport tuning.

Marshall@COBB
My 2017 is Cobb stage II, ecu & tcu and was forscanned. No problems in last 6 months. I have Cobb CAI, and relocated Cobb intercooler. Also added the power something blow off valve. I’m almost 50 and still giggle when I drive my Raptor. Also, I just ordered a 2021 Ox White.

OP
OP
CTK59

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Hey everyone! Just to clarify, there should not be any major concerns in making adjustments in FORSCAN as long as those changes aren't directly related to calibration data for the engine or transmission. Most of the changes we see made within FORSCAN don't touch that data, so you should be good to go alongside of Accessport tuning.

Marshall@COBB
Thank you for clarification, but posted this based on what COBB CS stated in chat on June 29. Again thanks for clarifying…

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks.. mpg change after flash??
At first my MPG went down a little, go figure, now after I have had them on for a while I'm getting easily 1.5-2mpg better. No kidding. I just got back from a KC to Branson road trip and ran non-ethyl 91 the whole time and returned 19.7 combined over 2 tanks.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for clarification, but posted this based on what COBB CS stated in chat on June 29. Again thanks for clarifying…
Understood. That misunderstanding has been addressed with our Customer Service team. We do see some issues using similar devices on other cars we support (VW and Audi) but it is not a concern on supported Ford cars/trucks.

Marshall@COBB