GEN 1 Forscan Changes you made to your Gen1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRap

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here...

Gotta love this site...
Its a fantastic resource....

So a few things I have done to my truck with Forscan:
  • Turned Off DRLs for the LED Headlights
  • Disabled HyperFlash for the LED turn signal bulbs
  • Programmed a Sync 3 APIM module from an Explorer so it would work with my truck and added the prerequisite Ford Performance Raptor load screen
  • Chase down DTCs and reset
Im sure Im forgetting a few but I'll also be using it to turn on ambient lighting once I get to that point and Im still using it to try and chase down an issue with my upgrade to Sync V3.4

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I have a SCT tuner and a few custom tunes. I swap between two tunes most of the time, Perf/street 87 octane and actually run 91 octane gas (I get better MPG) and at times a Perf 93 octane when I feel a little sporty.

So my question is can I use FORSCAN to add/changes as suggested and be compatible and not have conflicts?

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a SCT tuner and a few custom tunes. I swap between two tunes most of the time, Perf/street 87 octane and actually run 91 octane gas (I get better MPG) and at times a Perf 93 octane when I feel a little sporty.

So my question is can I use FORSCAN to add/changes as suggested and be compatible and not have conflicts?

Jenny owner here but yes, no conflicts. The modules you modify in forscan to get those small changes have nothing to do with the drive train (aside from BMS to disable auto start stop but that's a Gen2 issue).

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Jenny owner here but yes, no conflicts. The modules you modify in forscan to get those small changes have nothing to do with the drive train (aside from BMS to disable auto start stop but that's a Gen2 issue).

thanks.