Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsflv

Reaction score
So is it safe to assume that the 2017 codes work for 2018 also?

I just did Lincoln auto-fold, double honk disable, gauge temps, stereo extended play, turn signal flashes, TPMS value on my 2018 and they work.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone discovered a way with Forscan to make the seat and steering wheel move at the same time versus one then the other when easy entry/exit is active?

Also can you pull the factory door code number with Forscan?

What exactly does the DRL modification do on the Raptor

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone discovered a way with Forscan to make the seat and steering wheel move at the same time versus one then the other when easy entry/exit is active?

Also can you pull the factory door code number with Forscan?

What exactly does the DRL modification do on the Raptor

Can't make the steering wheel & seat move at the same time and can't pull the door code with FORScan. If you can't find it on the card that came with the owner's manual, etc., you should be able to find it on a sticker on the front passenger floor kick panel fuse cover.

mane3215

Reaction score
Guys, I may be brain dead, but where is the list of mods? I thought there was a .doc file here somewhere with all the changes, but for the life of me, I can't find it.