Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RSW - rain sensing wipers ?? don't think I want to make any change...but was curious about the functioning. If RSW is turned off, do the 5 positions on the wiper control before Low and High just become preset delays...that are not rain sensing dependent?

Also what is RBM FoE Strategy?

mikeyj67

Reaction score
What is the value that is needed to enable fake engine noise. I had the dealer disable it when I picked up the truck. So when I saved my original values there was already a 0 in the address that you change this setting with.

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does it normally take for the forescan forum admin to approve your registration (to then be able to get an ext. license)? I've been waiting 9 hours now...

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does it normally take for the forescan forum admin to approve your registration (to then be able to get an ext. license)? I've been waiting 9 hours now...

took about 2 hrs for me IIRC

It is a manual process kind of like having an admin approve a post...just be patient. They'll get to you.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the value that is needed to enable fake engine noise. I had the dealer disable it when I picked up the truck. So when I saved my original values there was already a 0 in the address that you change this setting with.
ACM
727-01-01 xxxx x2xx xxxx

** Note: don't be alarmed when you hear a loud pop sound from the speakers when writing to ACM, it's normal.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Fake engine noise disable ACM 727-01-01 xxxx x0xx xxxxd

Mine was originally a 2, like this:

727-01-01 10A0 9200 0173