Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The software works on phones, but you can't change any values. You still read all of the code and use the diagnostic part as well as read and clear DTCs. If you want to edit the values to turn features on and off, you need to use the Windows version.

Ah. Ya that's all I want it for.

Do i have to read through the pages and pages on the other forum to figure out how to change values or is it built into the windows version?

Last edited:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah. Ya that's all I want it for.

Dobie have to read through the pages and pages on the other forum to figure out how to change values or is it built into the windows version?

The first page on the link tells you how to back up the values that are there already (definitely recommend doing this) then there is a link to a Google DOC that tells you what values to change for what feature. Start with the "common" tab. It should have everything you're looking for. You need to register on the FORSCAN site so you can get the extended license. Follow the detailed steps in the first post on the link and you should be fine.

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first page on the link tells you how to back up the values that are there already (definitely recommend doing this) then there is a link to a Google DOC that tells you what values to change for what feature. Start with the "common" tab. It should have everything you're looking for. You need to register on the FORSCAN site so you can get the extended license. Follow the detailed steps in the first post on the link and you should be fine.

Good shit, thanks

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spots while driving would be nice, anyone know if there is one that allows controls to be used while driving? And cameras?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spots while driving would be nice, anyone know if there is one that allows controls to be used while driving? And cameras?

According to the Google doc on the link in the first post, No.

"These features are not currently possible: operating cameras/spot light/ACC at any speed"

If you want this, you're going to have to find and test the code yourself. No one has been able to do it as of yet.

Spud

Reaction score
Anyone find one of these for a decent price in Canada? The link for amazon.com takes me to amazon.ca and immediately changes the price to $285.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you program the truck so it stays in the last driving mode you had when you restart it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro