Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRJ

Reaction score
Thanks, I will try turning lights off then on. I do realize truck must be in drive.
I am starting to like the low beams with parking looks nice coming down the road.I just wish I could have turns on as well more yellow the better

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By disabling the double-honk does it disable when the key is left in and the truck is not running? Mine still honks when I try to lock it...

Terp

Reaction score
By disabling the double-honk does it disable when the key is left in and the truck is not running? Mine still honks when I try to lock it...

I believe the double honk is when you walk away with the FOB while the truck is running. How are you trying to lock it and where are you leaving the keys? Center console and locking by pressing 7/8 9/0 keys on the lock pad should not honk.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to get the FORSCAN mods done and am still unclear as to what everyone has had the most success with.

Interested in just doing these mods for now:
  • Auto Fold Mirrors - Lincoln Style
  • Add engine and transmission temperature digital displays above gauge displays on the cluster display.
  • Relock enable
  • Add heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel buttons to the Home screen on the 8" display.
  • Global window Open/Close - Opens or Closes both front windows from FOB by pressing am holding the Lock/Unlock buttons
  • Disable the fake engine noise
  • Enable Secure Idle - This prevents the shifter from being able to be moved out of Park if the FOB is not in the vehicle with the engine running
  • Enable Spotlights at Any Speed - NOT SURE THIS IS AVAILABLE, since it wasn't before
  • Enable cameras at any speed - NOT SURE THIS IS AVAILABLE, since it wasn't before
Want to see:
- which OBD II adapter is most reliable and fastest to read? I have been looking at this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N18TOFB/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
and wondering if anyone else has purchased & opinions.

Thanks!

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

poser999

Reaction score
Just made a few changes for first time to a 2019 then went on a roadtrip. I think I accidentally disabled the fake engine noise. I hear an exhaust droning sound from 60-75mph. It sounds like the fake engine noise may be off and I'm hearing more of the actual exhaust. My stereo also sounds weird, but I can't quite figure out what is weird, it just sounds different.

My ODB cord is at home 1000 miles away and I'll check and restore values when I get home.

In the meantime, anyone have similar exhaust droning issues with fake engine noise off?