Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ewm98

Reaction score
Does your glove box light work? Check #1 fuse in the interior fuse box...think that may be the correct one. ??

The light within the glovebox works as it should. The light ambient light above the glove box does not. The interesting part is that I went ahead and check the #1 fuse just to see and found that there wasn’t even one there. What confuses me though is that all of the other systems that are tied to that fuse work just fine. Popped a new fuse in and the ambient lighting still doesn’t work. Does anybody know if there are any connection point/pins in the driver footwell area?

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Houston/Galveston area and was wondering if anyone could help me out on this. I can get whatever is needed but would like help going through the process. I'll definitely compensate them for the help and time.
I did it on my truck and wouldn't mind helping. Shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes the second time around lol

Derrick Hernandez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it on my truck and wouldn't mind helping. Shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes the second time around lol
Man that would be awesome! I'm actually dropping the truck off tomorrow at the dealership for transmission problems so I'm not sure how long they'll have it but when I get it back I'll definitely get up with you. Thanks!

JRJ

Reaction score
This is what I did but it also turns on the parking lights. However the parking lights are pretty dim in DRL.

BCM 726-26-02 x1xx xxxx xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 19 raptor and I can’t seem to get parking lights to be DRL alone. THe low beams always come on . Everything else I did on FORScan worked great. I have restored my factory setting and tried several times . Have my lights on auto. Did everything in the 2018 f-150 spreadsheet. Every DRL combo I try to do works but low beams stay on. I want yellow lights only and turns. I have seen it done on 16,s &17’s on you tube. I wonder if 19’s are different. Any help is greatly appreciated

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 19 raptor and I can’t seem to get parking lights to be DRL alone. THe low beams always come on . Everything else I did on FORScan worked great. I have restored my factory setting and tried several times . Have my lights on auto. Did everything in the 2018 f-150 spreadsheet. Every DRL combo I try to do works but low beams stay on. I want yellow lights only and turns. I have seen it done on 16,s &17’s on you tube. I wonder if 19’s are different. Any help is greatly appreciated
Try turning the light switch to off then back to auto. The lights are only on in drive, not park.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DRL from factory=lo beams. The Forscan codes can add parking and/or turns. IIRC you can also add/sub hi beams but not sure how to turn off all headlights and still have DRL. Someone else can chime in perhaps as I imagine it is possible by changing one variable. As I mentioned in my post, I have mine set to parking plus lo beams.

You can accomplish what you want by turning on parking lights instead of auto, but you would need to remember to turn them on/off every time.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
53511892d549bc32a7793df1ff388dc2.jpg

Did you try this?

As WFO says, you must be in drive to see the DRLs so not in Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk