Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NousDefions

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a 2018 SCREW...I had problems with the spreadsheet DRL values too. I wanted parking lights and low beams only which I guess was factory standard for us...so I deleted my changes and all was good. Maybe livinitup has some insight.

Kinda went that route as well. I deleted all my previous changes and started from scratch and the DRL is working like expected now. Thanks for the assistance.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just completed the LED DRL adjustment. (726-26-02/726-50-01) I was surprised to see the rear tail lights now on while my DRL's activated. Are you guys seeing the same? I'm only asking bc i didn't cycle my ignition off/on after writing 726-26-02, wasn't sure if this was related or not. Any feedback would be appreciated.

swedensky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a good day on the computer!

-Disabled auto start/stop
-enabled halos/running lights in dlr
-Lincoln Mirrors
-Global windows
-Disabled double horn honk
-Turned off seatbelt chimes
-Turned off “door ajar” chimes
-Engine/trans temp numbers
-Disabled fake engine noise
-Heated/cooled seats/wheel on home touch screen

Only thing I didn’t do, not sure if I want to, is mirror tilts down in reverse

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just completed the LED DRL adjustment. (726-26-02/726-50-01) I was surprised to see the rear tail lights now on while my DRL's activated. Are you guys seeing the same? I'm only asking bc i didn't cycle my ignition off/on after writing 726-26-02, wasn't sure if this was related or not. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have the parking and turns on for my drl and my taillights are on also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
driver is installed, everything is fine, but i can not connect to my 17 raptor, always said unable to connect to vehicle. please make sure the ignition key is on and try again, anyone can give me a hand?
Anyone know how to connect successfully to the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free