Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Couldn’t get whole pic. Second line down in both photos.

Thanks

We might be thinking two different things . Are you talking about disabling the double honk when the engine is running ? I’m talking about getting rid of the honk when I press the lock button more then once on my key fob .

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks

We might be thinking two different things . Are you talking about disabling the double honk when the engine is running ? I’m talking about getting rid of the honk when I press the lock button more then once on my key fob .
Gotcha

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With forscan is there a way to eliminate the honk after you press the lock button on the key fob twice ?

Do you know how to use the Edit, Find and Replace function in Google Docs. Type “honk”. The main FORScan spreadsheet for the F150....Common sheet...line 111. That should work whether it is factory or aftermarket remote start.

Last edited:

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lines 110 & 111:
Remote Start - Aftermarket enable
BCM 726-22-02 xxx1 xxxx xxxx
BCM 726-38-02 xxx0 xxxx xxxx <-- optional, disables horn honk with 2 presses of lock button on fob

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you tell me which deal to switch . I’ve used forscan for the exhaust and double honk so I kinda know what I’m doing now ..:)

Thanks

What is the exhaust Mod--Forscan?? never heard of that one

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lines 110 & 111:
Remote Start - Aftermarket enable
BCM 726-22-02 xxx1 xxxx xxxx
BCM 726-38-02 xxx0 xxxx xxxx <-- optional, disables horn honk with 2 presses of lock button on fob

Thanks!

Would I just adjust line 2 of what your showing me ?