Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by BajaFred, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Livnitup

Livnitup Full Access Member

This value in BCM should disable the auto lock: 726-15-01 x0x0 x0x0 x0xx

It is thought that Ford stopped enabling the cluster control of the auto lock feature in the cluster menu because the FordPass App gets out of sync with the truck when the user changes the setting in the cluster and the app will report the truck as being locked when it's really unlocked and vice versa so Ford disabling it was some kind of workaround.

Kinger9, Wfo and DrewFish11 like this.
  2. Kinger9

Kinger9 Member

I finally did a handful of mods, water temp degress, heated/cooled and Heated steering wheel on screen, enabled Auto lock in dash so I could shut it off, and cranked up the heat of my wheel. Very cool!! Thanks to all that make this stuff happen!

Now I want more LOL I keep running through the spreadsheet to see what I'm missing.

3. Wfo

Wfo FRF Addict

I did the day time running lights with turn signals illuminated mod. Is there a code to dim the turn signals? They are really bright.

4. waveslayer

waveslayer Full Access Member

Anybody know how to disable the Forward Collison Warning? I installed a new ADD bumper a d couldn't relocate the sensor because of my light bar. Long story.

Now I just want to disable it.

I could only find 726-13-01
    *xxx-xxxx-xxxx. Doesn't say anything about what yo use to disable

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

5. Livnitup

Livnitup Full Access Member

If you message me your VIN so I can pull your as-built values then I can give you values to try

Wileecoyote, DrewFish11 and Wfo like this.
  6. bfr

bfr Full Access Member

So I had the transmission warranty work done a couple weeks ago on my 2018. Aside from the moron dealer backing my truck into another vehicle and busting my taillight, and messing up the fender and quarter panel...seems that everything is fine. :mad: I know they updated the PCM as part of the work. I think the only thing that we typically change in the PCM is the tire circumference which I had at As Built with my summer tires on. I did notice some simple display settings had gone back to factory default but was able to redo those. Anyone experience any other changes that had to be re-done after dealer service? Anyone know if other modules were involved? Anyone have experience with the As Built Explorer software from Jesse Yeager?

7. bfr

bfr Full Access Member

Did you try this:
    720-01-02 xxxx 1xxx Collision Warning & Cruise Control disabled

I'm only guessing. Assume cruise control still works but without ACC...but don't really know. Just save your value so you can easily go back.

8. waveslayer

waveslayer Full Access Member

I haven't tried it.. I was able to reach up under my new bumper and remove the whole sensor . No codes are being thrown, so I haven't used Forscan on it yet.. just did it last night

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

9. gto19

gto19 Full Access Member

With forscan is there a way to eliminate the honk after you press the lock button on the key fob twice ?

10. Wfo

Wfo FRF Addict

Yes