Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone can help it would be appreciated. I kind of blew up my settings for the ACM and lost a screenshot of everything I had changed (stock settings)

Can anyone with a 2018 801a please send me a screenshot of their ACM would be greatly appreciated.

encyphor

Reaction score
if anyone can help it would be appreciated. I kind of blew up my settings for the ACM and lost a screenshot of everything I had changed (stock settings)

Can anyone with a 2018 801a please send me a screenshot of their ACM would be greatly appreciated.

Did you do the save all original backup? If so, you can open up the file with a text editor and see the original values for each address within the module (if you don’t want to overwrite all mods in the ACM).

I haven’t modified my ACM and could share that, but I am a 2019 802a so it may not help.

Kinger9

Reaction score
On a 2019 Raptor 802A do all the forescan features that are outlined in the F150 thread and spreadsheet unchanged? I am having a hard time with the factory locks not unlocking when I put it in park and open driver door and want to just shut off autolock, I want to the heated wheel and seats on home screen, and the temp/values displayed above the gauges in the dash, global windows (need to understand this feature better), faster boot up of screen, possible disable ASS through the BMS (not sure I like the warning all the time). Just checking that the 19 modules in the raptor are not that different especially since it appears the 19 gets new firmware to show all the data in the cluster of oil pressure, manifold temp, etc..

Thanks all!

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a 2019 Raptor 802A do all the forescan features that are outlined in the F150 thread and spreadsheet unchanged? I am having a hard time with the factory locks not unlocking when I put it in park and open driver door and want to just shut off autolock, I want to the heated wheel and seats on home screen, and the temp/values displayed above the gauges in the dash, global windows (need to understand this feature better), faster boot up of screen, possible disable ASS through the BMS (not sure I like the warning all the time). Just checking that the 19 modules in the raptor are not that different especially since it appears the 19 gets new firmware to show all the data in the cluster of oil pressure, manifold temp, etc..

Thanks all!
I am unaware of all the doors unlocking when you put it in Park. I believe that this is not a feature we can change. I have been searching and searching with no luck.

You have to open your door or hit unlock.
I wish I can simply put the truck in Park and unlock all the doors

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the spreadsheet to tweak the following on my '19 and all were successful.

Fake engine noise disable
Double Horn Honk disable
Disables Door Ajar warning chime
Panic Alarm fob requires 2 presses
Disables three "doo-doo-doo" start-up chimes from cluster

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks all!

Yes you can do all those changes on the 19 as well. You will have to enable the autolock feature in Forscan for it to show up in your cluster so you can disable it. The temp above the gauges is only for the engine temp, but still works. I've done all the changes you listed besides the faster boot up screen and Auto Start Stop. I use a light foot on the brake so it hasn't bothered me because I actually have to push harder if I want it to shut off

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You should be able to pull all the asbuilt info from the Motorcraft website that is linked in the spreadsheet to reset your ACM back to the way it came

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who is in southwest Ohio (Dayton area), and needs help with Forscan, I can help, I also have an IDS, programming or un-doing a mistake is no issue.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks all!

I am unaware of all the doors unlocking when you put it in Park. I believe that this is not a feature we can change. I have been searching and searching with no luck.

You have to open your door or hit unlock.
I wish I can simply put the truck in Park and unlock all the doors

I just went through this at the dealership. I have a 2019 and wanted to turn OFF the auto-lock feature, or at least have all doors on the truck unlock when i went into park. My advanced settings menu wasn't letting me do either. So i ask the dealership if they could use the IDS system to delete the "code" that auto-locks the doors. After and hour the tech was able to figure it out and that's what he did. Now the doors don't lock or unlock unless i do it manually, perfect.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went through this at the dealership. I have a 2019 and wanted to turn OFF the auto-lock feature, or at least have all doors on the truck unlock when i went into park. My advanced settings menu wasn't letting me do either. So i ask the dealership if they could use the IDS system to delete the "code" that auto-locks the doors. After and hour the tech was able to figure it out and that's what he did. Now the doors don't lock or unlock unless i do it manually, perfect.
Nice, did he tell you what codes to change it to?