Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTurboS

Reaction score
BCM 726-37-02 xxxx x0xx xxxx[/QUOTE]

Big thanks for the tailgate code!
I also did the Lincoln side mirrors and I disabled the Auto start/stop.
I noticed the "OFF" light is not lit up on the Start/Stop button, but it does seem to be working as planned. And the button doesn’t do anything at all. I guess this is the new normal operation....?

Last edited:

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BCM 726-37-02 xxxx x0xx xxxx

Big thanks for the tailgate code!
I also did the Lincoln side mirrors and I disabled the Auto start/stop.
I noticed the "OFF" light is not lit up on the Start/Stop button, but it does seem to be working as planned. And the button doesn’t do anything at all. I guess this is the new normal operation....?

Did the tailgate code work?

RaptorTurboS

Reaction score
Tailgate code worked perfect!

Now I don't have to stress about someone (wife) hitting that button instead of the remote start button which is next to it and also needs two taps to initiate.

Last edited:

Asinine

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a code exists for getting the bed lights to turn on when the tailgate is dropped? Yes, I know I can push the button, but automatic would be ideal.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a code exists for getting the bed lights to turn on when the tailgate is dropped? Yes, I know I can push the button, but automatic would be ideal.

Nothing has been found that would accomplish this.

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts out there on the radio returning to Home screen when I turn the truck/radio off and on no matter which tab I left it in prior?
This started post changes. Tonight I will try to reload the original files and see if this still happens.

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree this would be very helpful - I have the bed extender and when it’s folded in squeezing my fingers under it to find the switch is not the easiest thing to do.

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts out there on the radio returning to Home screen when I turn the truck/radio off and on no matter which tab I left it in prior?
This started post changes. Tonight I will try to reload the original files and see if this still happens.

I reloaded the original APIM and radio went back to normal function of remaining in the last tab I was in when completely shutting down the truck.

I reapplied the heat/cooled seats and heat wheel on home screen and climate with code of 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x6xx and problem presented again when it jumps to home when truck powered down and up. I must be doing something wrong right?