Forscan and obd2 port

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a 2020 raptor on the way and should take delivery next month. I have heard good things about forscan but I wasn’t too familiar with it or have personal experience with it. Has anyone used it and would they recommend it? Also what obd2 reader do you recommend to use with it?

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
toddr

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/mobilebasic

Read this very carefully. It should answer all of your questions including which interface to buy. Be absolutely certain to properly back up your “as built” settings before making any changes. If you screw anything up, you’ll be glad to have them.
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it! In your research is it best to use the full version or is the lite sufficient? Basically the only two things I want to do is turn off the auto start/stop and turn off the fake engine noise through the speakers.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same dongle as 4rdFan, works well.

I orginally was going to get the blue tooth but I think I read about connectivity issues and didn't want a problem.

Join the forscan forum there is alot of good info over there.
Oh. And copy all of your ORIGINAL settings so you can go back if something is wrong.

Goodluck

OP
OP
toddr

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the same dongle as 4rdFan, works well.

I orginally was going to get the blue tooth but I think I read about connectivity issues and didn't want a problem.

Join the forscan forum there is alot of good info over there.
Oh. And copy all of your ORIGINAL settings so you can go back if something is wrong.

Goodluck
Thank you!! I’ll join that forum