Forged Offroad Spherical Bearings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZackZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys like the title says does anyone have experience running forged offroads lower shock spherical bearing setup? No snap ring kind of bothers me but they insist it's not needed. I've searched and found a few old threads that show that people got them but hadn't installed them yet. Looking more for people that have experience with them and have lived with them compared to the factory bushings. How is the up keep and longevity of them?
Thanks!

jaytperry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had mine on almost 2 years now, I have not had any issues with the bearings. I will say that it does make more noise as the shock articulates. As for longevity I haven't had 2 replace them yet. If there is any upkeep I haven't done any, other than having the bolts changed out, and retorqued to spec. I will say that I really like working with forged. I feel like their customer service is outstanding. And that's y I continue to do business with them.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
With any product you will always hear about the complaints way more than compliments. There have been no complaints about the spherical bearings because nobody is complaining.

It's a great upgrade and Forged has seen nothing but positive results with the bearing.

--