Forged Offroad Silicone IWE Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed, not a fan of the connector to the vacuum line by the master cylinder, it just doesn't have that "lock on" feeling over the end of vacuum line like OEM. I put liquid tape around the connection as I'm paranoid it would come off. The line is tad thicker than OEM, so very very tight fit over two tiny metal tubes on IWE, seems like they are putting undo stress on them, but have not had any issues to date. In hindsight, I would buy OEM because of how they connect to vacuum line and IWE tubes. Your mileage may vary.

vegascarnut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some of these silicone lines. If the stock lines have already cracked from dryness and heat at 60k miles, then I know the replacements will fail sooner than that—they always do. I don't like doing things more than once if possible, so thanks Forged Offroad!

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed these about 2 years ago out of an abundance of caution... Had to replace one iwe and decided to prevent potential future failures as my mileage was getting to be about 90,*** at the time.
Install was easy. All clips in the right place. Well made, worthwhile upgrade.