Forged offroad front bump stops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Gen 1 with kings up front, and an SVC bed cage in back with 3.0’s. After seeing what all that rear travel can do, I’m getting disappointed with the front, but don’t really want to spend 6-7k for a long travel kit as this truck is my daily driver and I don’t want to risk breaking it and not being able to get to work etc. The front feels like it’s lacking rebound control (can’t truly fix that without a bypass) but also lacks bottom out control over large whoops simply due to the small amount of travel and I’m considering a forged offroad front bump stop kit as a result. I know it’s preferable to run a bump stop off The UCA, but I figure this is a good compromise on a stock truck. Anyone have any experience with their kit? Is it worth it?

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Gen 1 with kings up front, and an SVC bed cage in back with 3.0’s. After seeing what all that rear travel can do, I’m getting disappointed with the front, but don’t really want to spend 6-7k for a long travel kit as this truck is my daily driver and I don’t want to risk breaking it and not being able to get to work etc. The front feels like it’s lacking rebound control (can’t truly fix that without a bypass) but also lacks bottom out control over large whoops simply due to the small amount of travel and I’m considering a forged offroad front bump stop kit as a result. I know it’s preferable to run a bump stop off The UCA, but I figure this is a good compromise on a stock truck. Anyone have any experience with their kit? Is it worth it?
Sorry for the late response. We can connect you with many people that have experience with our front bump stop kit. Please let us know if you have any questions in particular.

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get it! Great price and suer straight forward install. Feels much more planted in the dirt compared to not having the extra rebound smoothness.

Video to install:

Photo:

Attachments

• B4E12536-2B34-4D5F-BAAF-F2F839DF7F65.jpeg
    B4E12536-2B34-4D5F-BAAF-F2F839DF7F65.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 29

BryBlanch

Reaction score
I also have a Gen 1 and I've been looking into this setup recently. I just picked up new King shocks for all four corners 2 weeks ago and figured this would be the perfect compliment for the dampening aspect. Did you end up purchasing? What's your opinion on the ride and quality of the product? I plan on making an install video and uploading it to YouTube. There are so many Raptors up here in Nor Cal and I feel that most of them don't know about this setup and probably should because it's the least expensive way to upgrade your front suspension. This should be flying off the shelf like hotcakes. Forged Offroad might appreciate the recognition also.

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
I also have a Gen 1 and I've been looking into this setup recently. I just picked up new King shocks for all four corners 2 weeks ago and figured this would be the perfect compliment for the dampening aspect. Did you end up purchasing? What's your opinion on the ride and quality of the product? I plan on making an install video and uploading it to YouTube. There are so many Raptors up here in Nor Cal and I feel that most of them don't know about this setup and probably should because it's the least expensive way to upgrade your front suspension. This should be flying off the shelf like hotcakes. Forged Offroad might appreciate the recognition also.
make sure you post up the youtube video on here when you finish it. (or share your channel with us if you have Raptor stuff on there). It's how I spend most of my lunch break, looking at gen1 Raptor youtube videos... but there isn't too much stuff out there