GEN 1 Forged Offroad bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:yuno:
Why didn't I know about these?!?? I was torn between RPG and SVC, and Forged's rear had everything I was looking for (hidden hitch, S2 mounts, shackle mounts, trailer wiring mount, step surface, even backup sensor mounts). Their front looks damn good too, probably would have gone for the pair had I known.
:rage:

Live and learn I guess but maybe I can help out someone in the same boat (not an endorsement or anything, I don't work there but have ordered a few things in the past and had no issues).

Front:
https://forged-offroad.com/product/2010-2014-ford-f150-raptor-front-bumper/?v=7516fd43adaa
or-Front-Bumper-Forged-Offroad-Frame-Cut-passenger.jpg
Rear:
https://forged-offroad.com/product/2010-2014-ford-f150-raptor-rear-bumper-no-sensors/?v=7516fd43adaa
tor-Rear-Bumper-no-sensors-Forged-Offroad-left-low.jpg

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m so torn between bumpers. They are all around the same price. Some skid plates look better than others. Some have this opening in the front for a light bar and some like the svc smurf doesn’t. I do like the shackle mounts in this one. I can’t make up my mind been battling this for months. I really like the evil manufacturing hellion bumper and they’ll make it also where the top bar comes out to the flares.

776fcc0d725fa7b83bfdf9cd3dff5127.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BenBB

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m so torn between bumpers. They are all around the same price. Some skid plates look better than others. Some have this opening in the front for a light bar and some like the svc smurf doesn’t. I do like the shackle mounts in this one. I can’t make up my mind been battling this for months. I really like the evil manufacturing hellion bumper and they’ll make it also where the top bar comes out to the flares.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! I feel your pain man. That Hellion looks damn good, even better at full width, and them willing to customize for you also makes a difference.

Not to make things worse, but I decided early on I wanted a frame chop bumper, that narrowed it down by like half. Then I had to decide about lights; SVC Smurf is definitely one of the best looking frame chop bumpers, but what about a light bar? I didn't like the optional lip sticking out but that's one option, behind the grill is another but you lose half the light output, windshield mount is doable but then you're dealing with wind whistle...SVC's Baja bumper has provision for a 30" bar, but RPG's Trophy and ADD Venom lets you stuff in a 40"...Forged is set up for a 20" which would be great if you already had one in a stock bumper, but I don't. Then I got to thinking that full smurf style might be detrimental to airflow, which is probably marginal with the stock design and even that has a pretty healthy hole in the center of the bumper. And why do none besides stock offer any protection for the front LCA pivot points?! Or an aluminum skidplate that extends down under the engine?

Then the rear, I knew if I got them both at the same time I'd save on freight; RPG has one with provisions for backup sensors but I can live without those. If I pulled a trailer a lot the RPG probably has the best hitch, tucked up 4", but I don't. I like the SVC Baja V3 rear a lot but there's no pull points; shackles would be better but I figured I'd just use a receiver hitch shackle. A couple backup S2's would be nice but I'll have to mount them myself. And tuck the trailer lighting up behind it. And not break my face trying to step up and get into the bed. That Forged rear is the best I've seen, wish I found it sooner :(