Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

After you're done eating all of that Turkey, check out our Black Friday sales. It's our biggest sale of the year and we've got tons of parts marked way down. Baja Designs triple fog light kits come with free shipping, a free pair of S2 sports and $200 worth of mail in rebates!

Our double and triple fog light bezel kits are also marked way down!

Head over to our website, shoot us a message or give us a call @ 888-466-8991

Website FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

cUpM9e0.jpg

tu3uV8S.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our biggest sale of the year is in full swing!

Baja Designs triple fog light kits come with free shipping, a free pair of S2 sports and $200 worth of mail in rebates!

Our double and triple fog light bezel kits are also marked way down!

Head over to our website, shoot us a message or give us a call @ 888-466-8991

Website FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

8ML9j5s.jpg

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on your website.

I'm going with the unlimited Baja Design fog light kit (Black Friday kit for $1282.46).

Question: Can I substitute the amber S2 Pro side lights (SKU 480015) instead of the clear?

I'd be willing to pay the difference if that helps!

Thanks in advance.

PandaSnapp

Reaction score
I had my Rigid Radiance with KC Flex lights kit installed on Wednesday. They look so very awesome! My installer had a few issues getting the kit into the bumper correctly at first, but he eventually got them in there straight and solid. I love the back lighting on the Radiance cubes! I'm glad to finally have some lights in those empty spaces after 6 months, they set the truck apart from the others that are around here. Thanks Raptorlights.com!

20181123_171808.jpg 20181123_175428.jpg 20181123_175506.jpg 20181123_175357.jpg

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my Rigid Radiance with KC Flex lights kit installed on Wednesday. They look so very awesome! My installer had a few issues getting the kit into the bumper correctly at first, but he eventually got them in there straight and solid. I love the back lighting on the Radiance cubes! I'm glad to finally have some lights in those empty spaces after 6 months, they set the truck apart from the others that are around here. Thanks Raptorlights.com!

View attachment 115520 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115523

Super-impressed with how yours looks.
Mine should look similar I think.

Thanks for the pics to drool over for the time being....