Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY SALES start today with more sales being added throughout the week! Save $100s on fog light kits and as well as tons of other products.

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kits = $75 off, $200 mail in rebate and FREE set of S2 Sports! That's a savings of more than of $300+

SALES LINK ---->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

DIWBJCj.jpg

zX3M6Et.jpg

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You asked and we delivered! We now have Baja Designs specific wiring harnesses! No need to cutoff the connectors anymore and wire up the BD weatherpack connectors. Any of our lighting kits with Baja Designs lights are now plug and play with our new harness.

FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

@apollo_optics Nick can you shoot me a text to discuss if I need to add this kit to my recent order?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Black Friday Sale is here! This is our biggest sale of the year. Sales continuing through Monday with more sales being added this Friday. Save $100s on fog light kits, suspension, performance, wheels as well as tons of other products.

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kits = $75 off, $200 mail in rebate and FREE set of S2 Sports! That's a savings of more than of $400+

DF0DVe2.gif

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious how it’s a $200 rebate? Wouldn’t it only be $100 with two sets of squadron lights?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

It’s a $50 per pair rebate. 2 pair of squadron and 2 pair of s2!! =$200

Sweet deal!

BendSprinter

Reaction score
Our Black Friday Sale is here! This is our biggest sale of the year. Sales continuing through Monday with more sales being added this Friday. Save $100s on fog light kits, suspension, performance, wheels as well as tons of other products.

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kits = $75 off, $200 mail in rebate and FREE set of S2 Sports! That's a savings of more than of $400+

DF0DVe2.gif
Do you have a close up (or anyone) of how these look in the bumper? I like the pocket light look since they are more factory looking. Think that these are hangining in the opening without anything behind them right?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just asking ... is this 50 dollar rebate per light ? Or 50 dollar total rebate ?

https://fordraptorlights.com/collec...-raptor-s8-reverse-light-kit-b-br-hardware-bf

Thanks !

$50 per pair of S2

Do you have a close up (or anyone) of how these look in the bumper? I like the pocket light look since they are more factory looking. Think that these are hangining in the opening without anything behind them right?

Here's a link to the Baja Designs triple fog light kit with pictures:

https://fordraptorlights.com/collec...ptor-2017-fog-pocket-kit-pro-b-br-hardware-bf

Here's a link to our triple bezel fog light kit (one pair KC Flex, two pairs of Baja Designs) with pictures:

https://fordraptorlights.com/collec...flex-lights-and-17-raptor-triple-bezels-hw-bf