Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

We carry a wide variety of LED lighting brands from Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics and many more. Our made in the USA stainless steel double and triple bezel kits not only provide that OEM fit and finish, they're a complete bolt on kit. Our custom Raptor specific wiring harnesses helps make install a breeze. We keep tons of lights in stock every day, we are able to ship your order quickly!

Complete triple fog light kits start at $299.95, so we've got something for every budget. It’s your truck. Light it up the way you want it!

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Website ——>>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

78CZSJp.jpg

WUYfsnq.jpg

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
We got you covered! Sent you over a PM. Completely covered under warranty.
Guess what I forgot to do! I suppose I’m back to buying one because I think I missed the warranty period lol. Finally got my truck dug out after getting the parts acquired to get it fixed and realized I totally spaced the burnt out light. Anyway, just let me know what I need to do to get a new one.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jIXZvHN.jpg

IT'S FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!! No shortages here!

Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop. We've got lots of lights (and performance parts, accessories, wheels, suspension, etc) in stock right now. Whether you're prepping for a Raptor run or just want to see better at night, get your truck tricked out with all the best brands like Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics and so many more. Our made in the USA stainless steel double and triple bezel kits not only provide that OEM fit and finish, they're a complete bolt on kit. Our custom Raptor specific wiring harnesses helps make install a breeze.

Complete triple fog light kits start at $299.95, so we've got something for every budget. It’s your truck. Light it up the way you want it!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

VNcoxos.jpg

Winter is behind us and Raptor runs are in full swing! So many folks we talk to are out and about with their trucks these days. Whether you're cruising the city streets or exploring the unpaved back roads and trails, we've got the perfect set of lights for you. Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop! We carry a huge variety of brands from Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics and many more. Our made in the USA stainless steel double and triple bezel kits not only provide that OEM fit and finish, they're a complete bolt on kit. Our custom Raptor specific wiring harnesses helps make installation a breeze. We keep tons of lights in stock every day, we are able to ship your order quickly!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

ukEQ8PZ.jpg

Whether you're cruising the city streets at night or exploring the unpaved back roads and trails, we've got the lights you need. Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop! We carry a huge variety of brands from Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics and many more. Our made in the USA stainless steel double and triple bezel kits not only provide that OEM fit and finish, they're a complete bolt on kit. Our custom Raptor specific wiring harnesses helps make installation a breeze. We have an extensive inventory from triple fog light kits, to a-pillar kits, reverse kits and so much more.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my BD Designs foggers from ORA BF sale put on a few weeks back.
034E10A0-13BB-437D-B68A-6ACF2F34084B.jpeg
And below is a picture of the center amber only with HB’s on at night rainstorm headed out to hunt in TX.
C92A4B1C-FD02-46C6-9308-ADB68EE7E106.jpegImpressed and glad I made the buy. None are ‘street legal’ and the 2 outboard are amber. I have found amber in challenging conditions to be far superior to white. Wouldn’t change a thing.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

Z79VcgZ.jpg

Checking in from down under! Our triple bezel kit installed and looking great on this Australian Raptor. No matter where you are, we've got you covered when it comes to LED lighting. We offer an ton of brands from Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics and many more. Our made in the USA stainless steel double and triple bezel kits not only provide that OEM fit and finish, they're a complete bolt on kit. With our custom Raptor specific wiring harnesses, installation is a breeze. We have an extensive inventory on hand of triple fog light kits, a-pillar kits, reverse kits and so much more so we're able to ship your order quickly.

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

We just wrapped up another great Raptor overhaul. New bumper, a-pillar mounts, chase rack, GJ Motorsports third brake light, custom ADS suspension, wheels and lots of great LED lights from Baja Designs. From mild to wild, we can bring your wishes to reality.

We carry a wide variety of LED lighting brands from Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics and many more. Our made in the USA stainless steel double and triple bezel kits not only provide that OEM fit and finish, they're a complete bolt on kit. Our custom Raptor specific wiring harnesses helps make install a breeze. We keep tons of lights in stock every day, we are able to ship your order quickly!

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

nEGjk2a.jpg

3l7mtaT.jpg

sxa1Y6e.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!!!!

When only the best will do, look no further than your premiere LED lighting shop! We carry a wide variety of LED lighting brands from Baja Designs, Rigid, Diode Dynamics and many more. Our made in the USA stainless steel double and triple bezel kits not only provide that OEM fit and finish, they're a complete bolt on kit. Our custom Raptor specific wiring harnesses helps make install a breeze. With tons of lights in stock every day, we are able to ship your order quickly!

Website ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Our customer's sure know how to take an amazing picture or two!

3pFBCZ5.jpg

VWLBF8f.jpg

niB7mTR.jpg