Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout out to John Lynn from Off-road Alliance, answered all my questions through chat and built my lighting solution to fit my needs. Thanks for all your help, will post pictures once installed

Awesome! Glad we could help out and do post pics once you get everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a weekend! 150 Ford Raptors having a blast down at Durhamtown Offroad Park in Georgia. Just want to extend our gratitude to the entire Raptor Takeover crew for another great event. Not only do we sponsor Raptor events, we attend! Great to see so many of you again and always good to meet so many new folks.

Here's our latest Offroad Alliance van with one off custom front bumper, side ladder and roof mounted viewing platform. And lights aren't just for Raptors. We threw a set of Baja Designs XL's and a few lights bars on the van!

Offroad Alliance is your premiere LED lighting shop offering more brands, more mounting solutions and simply more options. Our team is at the ready to assist. So send us a PM, an email, give us a call or check us out online.

PH: 888-466-8991
Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

le8HOlr.jpg

AYyncTT.jpg

vWSR6JF.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got fog lights? If you’re running fog lights on your 2017-2020 Raptor, the Offroad Alliance Light Guards are going to provide an extra protection for your expensive lights. The backside of any light is particularly sensitive to road debris from the rotation on the tire being thrown at the lights, wiring and wiring connections. Our Light Guards function as a fender liner extension providing a robust layer of protection. From the company that continues to innovate, this is just one more great Raptor specific product from Offroad Alliance!

- Designed to blend in with OEM fender liners
- Mounting hardware included
- Free shipping within lower 48 states
- Compatible with ALL fog light kits!!!
- Protection for your LED lighting investment

Link: https://offroadalliance.com/products/2017-raptor-bumper-light-guard?_pos=3&_sid=891809098&_ss=r

05046329-BC37-4961-84C1-1BA85BAC00CF.jpeg

8901D6C3-5B74-4537-ACDD-48EA94E832F2.jpeg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What day is it? It’s fog light Friday!

There are a lot of choices when it comes to LED lighting. Sometimes it may even seem overwhelming with all the options and configurations. The Offroad Alliance crew offers superior customer service and will always go above and beyond to ensure you’re taken care of. Installing lights on a Friday night or Sunday morning and need help troubleshooting? We’re available and happy to help!

We continue to innovate while others duplicate. Our focus has always been on the Ford Raptor and one of our numerous products, the optimized universal fog light bracket, sets the standard. We don’t push you into just one product like some other vendors. That’s why we have always offered more. More brands, more mounting solutions and more options. We listen to what you need or want and only then make a recommendation.

Our fog light kits are all stainless steel and made right here in the USA! We know that a lot of people are using their trucks off road. And that's why everything we’ve designed is built to last. And with our custom Raptor specific plug and play wiring harness, it’s simply one of the best lighting setups for the Raptor owner.

From Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, Rough Country and more, we’ve got it. Complete lights kits with brackets, lights and wiring starting at $299.95. It’s your truck. Light it up the way you want it!

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Website ——>>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Our triple bezel kit:

F4QMI38.jpg

Our Optimized Bracket; No lights blocked, all lights visible:

Z6Y1A5U.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a weekend! Installs all day Saturday and we were even able to accomodate a customer's schedule by doing a huge install on Sunday.

There are a lot of choices when it comes to LED lighting, bumpers, performance parts and so much more. Sometimes it may even seem overwhelming with all the options and configurations. The Offroad Alliance crew offers superior customer service and will always go above and beyond to ensure you’re taken care of.

We were able to get this new ADD bumper installed along with a front mount intercooler and even wired up a ton of new LED lighting. From Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, Rough Country and more, we’ve got it.

With two brick and mortar shops, one in Brockton, MA and another just north of Houston, TX, swing by today to get your truck set up.

YND9a0o.jpg

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for an advise:

I'd like to go with a set of double lights (two lights per side), and have first set of two lights match the brightness and color of factory low beams for everyday on-road driving.

For second set of lights, I'd like the set to match the color of high beams. The purpose is to use on mountain windy roads (25-35mph) and provide enough light to see the road ahead. So perhaps wide and bright.

What would be recommendation for the setup above?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for an advise:

I'd like to go with a set of double lights (two lights per side), and have first set of two lights match the brightness and color of factory low beams for everyday on-road driving.

For second set of lights, I'd like the set to match the color of high beams. The purpose is to use on mountain windy roads (25-35mph) and provide enough light to see the road ahead. So perhaps wide and bright.

What would be recommendation for the setup above?

If you’re looking to run a set of lights on road with traffic, you’re going to need a set of SAE lights. You’ve got a few options of lights that are SAE certified: Baja Designs, Rigid and Diode Dynamics. Each brand has a slightly different color than one another but all match similarly to the OEM headlights. Not a perfect match, but pretty darn close.

iFor your second set of lights, we’d recommend a driving/combo lens. Specifically, the Baja Designs Squadron Pro in the combo lens. At 4,900 lumens per light, these produce a ton of light! The driving/combo lens will also provide that distance and width lighting. The high beams are actually aimed quite high so you lose a lot of the area light in front of and off to the sides. The driving/combo lens would do great to fill a lot of that void.

If we can provide any assistance, please don't hesistate to give us a call or shoot us a message!

PH: 888-466-8991

Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

As far as mounts go, we do make a dual bezel kit. Stainless steel, made in the US and powder coated for durability. Picture of the dual:

YLeNLWK.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Customer drove from up from New York to have a fresh set of 22" Fuel wheels and our triple bezel fog light kit installed! There are a lot of options when it comes to aftermarket lights and accessories for your truck. The Offroad Alliance crew offers superior customer service and will always go above and beyond to ensure you’re taken care of.

Our fog light kits are all stainless steel and made right here in the USA! We know that a lot of people are using their trucks off road. And that's why everything we’ve designed is built to last. And with our custom Raptor specific plug and play wiring harness, it’s simply one of the best lighting setups for the Raptor owner.

From Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, Rough Country and more, we’ve got it. Complete lights kits with brackets, lights and wiring starting at $299.95. It’s your truck. Light it up the way you want it!

gFFdjFU.jpg

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber up I say.....I bought from FRL (now Offroad Alliacne) for my '17 when the bezels were pre-order and had to fill out a paper form to get on the list. Jeff was very good at providing updates, etc. Been buying from them ever since. Ok not a fanboy....just the facts. :) BTW, I tore a rubber gasket on the install....not sure how I did it....and Offroad Alliance sent me two new ones no charge. OK a little bit of a fanboy. ;)

On the '17, I have KC light flex and set of Rigid Industries spot and flood dually lights + a BD ONX6. Great lights....no issues. Lights up the road real nice. I liked them so much I was going to move them over to the '20. Then I saw the ONX6+....blah, blah, blah...and convinced myself to go with all new lights and then sell the '17 as-is. I really just did not want to do double the work to disassemble to move to the '20.

Now I loved the OEM look of the RFL bezel so much I went with it again on the '20. But this time I went with all BD Squadron lights and S1's. Plus the ONX6+ and finally the S8. I calculated somewhere around a 50% increase in lumens not counting the S8....well that was my semi-flawed logic that made be spend more money.....was it worth it? Beat myself along the way until I fired them up....definitely yes. Have yet to take them out on a trail....but they are definitely going to be better.

What I really like is running all the ambers on the road. If you pull out in from of me then you are just blind or texting....looks great in my opinion. Wired the S1 and the amber on the S8 to the same switch.

Amber Up.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber up I say.....I bought from FRL (now Offroad Alliacne) for my '17 when the bezels were pre-order and had to fill out a paper form to get on the list. Jeff was very good at providing updates, etc. Been buying from them ever since. Ok not a fanboy....just the facts. :) BTW, I tore a rubber gasket on the install....not sure how I did it....and Offroad Alliance sent me two new ones no charge. OK a little bit of a fanboy. ;)

On the '17, I have KC light flex and set of Rigid Industries spot and flood dually lights + a BD ONX6. Great lights....no issues. Lights up the road real nice. I liked them so much I was going to move them over to the '20. Then I saw the ONX6+....blah, blah, blah...and convinced myself to go with all new lights and then sell the '17 as-is. I really just did not want to do double the work to disassemble to move to the '20.

Now I loved the OEM look of the RFL bezel so much I went with it again on the '20. But this time I went with all BD Squadron lights and S1's. Plus the ONX6+ and finally the S8. I calculated somewhere around a 50% increase in lumens not counting the S8....well that was my semi-flawed logic that made be spend more money.....was it worth it? Beat myself along the way until I fired them up....definitely yes. Have yet to take them out on a trail....but they are definitely going to be better.

What I really like is running all the ambers on the road. If you pull out in from of me then you are just blind or texting....looks great in my opinion. Wired the S1 and the amber on the S8 to the same switch.

View attachment 139697

Looks great and glad we could help!

CDN_Raptor

Reaction score

Love your set up. Taking delivery of my '20 SCREW tomorrow.

I've got my bezel and lights ordered and en route but now I'm regretting not getting the S8 at the same time... :banghead: