Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Offroad Alliance is your premier offroad lighting shop bringing you the industry’s best brands and tons of mounting options. When it comes time to add some LED lighting to your truck, we are your one stop shop! We keep all of this stuff in stock so shipping is always fast.

Bezel Kits - For the most OEM fit and finish look, we have designed the bezel kit from stainless steel, treat it to a robust powder coat finish and do all of this here in the US! Designed to fit three pairs of lights, this kit completely fills the bumper openings on your Raptor. With a bolt on design, these install easily with basic hand tools. And with the release of the Baja Designs S1 lights, our triple bezel kits have never been better.

Custom Wiring Harness - Our custom Raptor specific wiring harness is the industry leader for wiring up your lights. Our harness allows the user to control each pair of lights (and even the backlighting feature if you’re lights are so equipped) with its own aux switch for ultimate control of your lighting.

It’s your truck, light it up the way you want! We’re here to help answer any questions and make recommendations. With tons of lights available, you’re sure to find what you need at Offroad Alliance. So give us a call or visit us online today.

Ph: 888-466-8991
Online: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Here's our triple bezel fog light kit with our custom amber lenses for the KC Flex lights. And we just released custom amber lenses for the Baja Designs S1 lights as well! Our custom amber lenses are designed to match the Raptor's OEM running lights.

n1YUpBH.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!

With so many options available for LED off road lighting and fog lights, it makes sense to shop the guys that offer the most options! Offroad Alliance is your premier offroad lighting shop bringing you the industry’s best brands and tons of mounting options.

Bezel Kits -

For the most OEM fit and finish look, we have designed the bezel kit from stainless steel, treat it to a robust powder coat finish and do all of this here in the US! Designed to fit three pairs of lights, this kit completely fills the bumper openings on your Raptor. With a bolt on design, these install easily with basic hand tools. And with the release of the Baja Designs S1 lights, our triple bezel kits have never been better.

*NEW* Optimized Triple Fog Light Brackets -

Our new optimized bracket is not only stainless steel, made in the USA, incredibly strong, but might just be the most adjustable bracket to hit the market yet. Designed to hold three pairs of lights, this is the first bracket to give you the ultimate adjustability in light placement in your front bumper. No more hidden lights! All lights are visible in the front bumper openings. And it’s completely bolt on for simple installation.

Custom Wiring Harness -

We offer a custom Raptor specific wiring harness for your Ford Raptor. Designed specifically for the Raptor, this harness is cut to size and allows the user to control each pair of lights (and even the backlighting feature if you’re lights are so equipped) with its own aux switch for ultimate control of your lighting.

It’s your truck, light it up the way you want! We’re here to help answer any questions and make recommendations. With tons of lights available, you’re sure to find what you need at Offroad Alliance. So give us a call or visit us online today.

PH: 888-466-8991

Check out our new amber S1 covers! These are amber covers are designed to match your Raptor's OEM running lights.

iUaAh6X.jpg

cW04y3k.jpg

7aewROf.jpg

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I am BLOWN AWAY at the response I just received from Jeff at Off Road Alliance!! In June 2018 I picked up my new Raptor and within a couple of months I installed the Off Road Alliance Triple Bezel with the Rigid Spot/Flood and KC Flex lights. Awesome set up and was very satisfied with everything. Jeff was especially helpful throughout my install process and always accessible. Recently, one of my KC Flex lights went out after 18 mos., (or so), and I contacted Jeff to see if I had a warranty or not. Jeff responded right away that it was covered and he would replace it. This is the pinnacle of EXCELLENT customer service and I would 110% recommend the folks at Off Road Alliance!!

Thank you Jeff for standing behind your products!! Brad in SoCal

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't get exactly what you wanted for Christmas? That package of undershirts or maybe that dreaded pair of socks don't exactly scream excitement. Give us a call and we'll get you and your truck hooked up with some great LED lights. Whether a set of fog lights, behind the grille lights, a-pillar lights or maybe even overhead lights, we've got what you're wanting this holiday season!

Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

rM68o6w.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!

Shine bright in the new year with LED lighting from your premiere LED lighting shop! With so many options available for off road lighting and fog lights, it makes sense to shop the guys that offer the most options! Offroad Alliance is always here to help with your lighting setup.

Bezel Kits -

For the most OEM fit and finish look, we have designed the bezel kit from stainless steel, treat it to a robust powder coat finish and do all of this here in the US! Designed to fit three pairs of lights, this kit completely fills the bumper openings on your Raptor. With a bolt on design, these install easily with basic hand tools. And with the release of the Baja Designs S1 lights, our triple bezel kits have never been better.

*NEW* Optimized Triple Fog Light Brackets -

Our new optimized bracket is not only stainless steel, made in the USA, incredibly strong, but might just be the most adjustable bracket to hit the market yet. Designed to hold three pairs of lights, this is the first bracket to give you the ultimate adjustability in light placement in your front bumper. No more hidden lights! All lights are visible in the front bumper openings. And it’s completely bolt on for simple installation.

Custom Wiring Harness -

We offer a custom Raptor specific wiring harness. Designed specifically for the Raptor, it is cut to size and allows the user to control each pair of lights (and even the backlighting feature if you’re lights are so equipped) with its own aux switch for ultimate control of your lighting.

Triple Bezel with our custom color matched amber lenses for KC Flex or Baja Designs S1's:

LKMzoGe.jpg

Optimized bracket complete with three completely visible Baja Designs Squadrons:

YuM6dQU.jpg

Optimized bracket complete with three completely visible Rigid Radiance:

oM3DAO7.jpg