Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!

With some many options available for LED off road lighting and fog lights, it makes sense to shop the guys that offer the most options! Offroad Alliance is your premier offroad lighting shop bringing you the industry’s best brands and tons of mounting options.

Bezel Kits - For the most OEM fit and finish look, we have designed the bezel kit from stainless steel, treat it to a robust powder coat finish and do all of this here in the US! Designed to fit three pairs of lights, this kit completely fills the bumper openings on your Raptor. With a bolt on design, these install easily with basic hand tools. And with the release of the Baja Designs S1 lights, our triple bezel kits have never been better.

*NEW* Optimized Triple Fog Light Brackets - We have completely redesigned our triple fog light bracket. Our new optimized bracket is not only stainless steel, made in the USA, but might just be the most adjustable bracket to hit the market yet. Designed to hold three pairs of lights, this is the first bracket to give you the ultimate adjustability in light placement in your front bumper. No more hidden lights! All lights are visible in the front bumper openings. And it’s completely bolt on for simple installation.

Custom Wiring Harness - Our custom Raptor specific wiring harness is the industry leader for wiring up your lights. Our harness allows the user to control each pair of lights (and even the backlighting feature if you’re lights are so equipped) with its own aux switch for ultimate control of your lighting.

It’s your truck, light it up the way you want! We’re here to help answer any questions and make recommendations. With tons of lights available, you’re sure to find what you need at Offroad Alliance. So give us a call or visit us online today. Missed our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Not to worry, we always take care of our forum members!

PH: 888-466-8991
Online: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Bezel Kit with our custom amber KC Flex covers:

LKMzoGe.jpg

pchZkNS.jpg

Our Optimized Bracket with three pairs of COMPLETELY VISIBLE Baja Designs Squadrons:

YuM6dQU.jpg

nermol

Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!

With some many options available for LED off road lighting and fog lights, it makes sense to shop the guys that offer the most options! Offroad Alliance is your premier offroad lighting shop bringing you the industry’s best brands and tons of mounting options.

Bezel Kits - For the most OEM fit and finish look, we have designed the bezel kit from stainless steel, treat it to a robust powder coat finish and do all of this here in the US! Designed to fit three pairs of lights, this kit completely fills the bumper openings on your Raptor. With a bolt on design, these install easily with basic hand tools. And with the release of the Baja Designs S1 lights, our triple bezel kits have never been better.

*NEW* Optimized Triple Fog Light Brackets - We have completely redesigned our triple fog light bracket. Our new optimized bracket is not only stainless steel, made in the USA, but might just be the most adjustable bracket to hit the market yet. Designed to hold three pairs of lights, this is the first bracket to give you the ultimate adjustability in light placement in your front bumper. No more hidden lights! All lights are visible in the front bumper openings. And it’s completely bolt on for simple installation.

Custom Wiring Harness - Our custom Raptor specific wiring harness is the industry leader for wiring up your lights. Our harness allows the user to control each pair of lights (and even the backlighting feature if you’re lights are so equipped) with its own aux switch for ultimate control of your lighting.

It’s your truck, light it up the way you want! We’re here to help answer any questions and make recommendations. With tons of lights available, you’re sure to find what you need at Offroad Alliance. So give us a call or visit us online today. Missed our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Not to worry, we always take care of our forum members!

PH: 888-466-8991
Online: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Bezel Kit with our custom amber KC Flex covers:

LKMzoGe.jpg

pchZkNS.jpg

Our Optimized Bracket with three pairs of COMPLETELY VISIBLE Baja Designs Squadrons:

YuM6dQU.jpg

How do I order the 3 squadron bezel? This is exactly what I am looking for.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I order the 3 squadron bezel? This is exactly what I am looking for.

Our bezel kit can hold two pairs of Squadrons (or any 3" cube light) and a pair of the Baja Designs S1's or the KC Hilites Flex lights. Our new universal optimized bracket is the one pictured and can absolutely hold three pairs of Squadrons with no light blockage behind the bumper openings like many other brackets out there.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dec9cb4c25712548bb3261a16a792c80.jpg This thing is such a beast! Couldn’t be happier with the service at @FordRaptorLights.com. Any time I message them they get back to me the same day. Had an issue with one of my BD SAE and they got right on it and had a part sent out within a couple of days. Great customer service. I highly recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dec9cb4c25712548bb3261a16a792c80.jpg This thing is such a beast! Couldn’t be happier with the service at @FordRaptorLights.com. Any time I message them they get back to me the same day. Had an issue with one of my BD SAE and they got right on it and had a part sent out within a couple of days. Great customer service. I highly recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words! Truck looks great. And happy to help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!

With some many options available for LED off road lighting and fog lights, it makes sense to shop the guys that offer the most options! Offroad Alliance is your premier offroad lighting shop bringing you the industry’s best brands and tons of mounting options. When it comes time to add some LED lighting to your truck, we are your one stop shop! We keep all of this stuff in stock so shipping is always fast.

It’s your truck, light it up the way you want! We’re here to help answer any questions and make recommendations. With tons of lights available, you’re sure to find what you need at Offroad Alliance. So give us a call or visit us online today.

Ph: 888-466-8991
Online: www.offroadalliance.com

Here’s our new optimized universal fog light bracket with three pairs of Rigid Radiance lights. Complete light exposure, no loss of light behind the bumper openings and probably the most adjustable bracket on the market today!

E0CEBE64-D458-4207-B3EB-E77F85AD4F58.jpeg

552E48B0-FC00-43E0-A078-28FBF517A749.jpeg

780C192A-CB05-4DAD-A0B4-F2089A6CCC9D.jpeg