Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to clarify about radiance lights. So I can drive with them while they on 24/7 on the street?

I am thinking of going with spot/scene combo + s2 wide cornering kit.
Do I need to point s2 light downwards to avoid blinding incoming traffic?

You can drive with the amber backlighting on. The main white fog lights are a bit bright for street use. If you aim the lights downwards, the Radiance or the S2’s, that would definitely help minimize blinding oncoming traffic if you are going to run them on the streets.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can drive with the amber backlighting on. The main white fog lights are a bit bright for street use. If you aim the lights downwards, the Radiance or the S2’s, that would definitely help minimize blinding oncoming traffic if you are going to run them on the streets.

Cool, Thanks. Another question is I am confused with options. On your website Halo Color has 2 options, Amber Halo and Amber Spot pair / Scene pair. What is the meaning of the first option?

Second question, since you mentioned pointing them downwards, how bezel will allow that?

Third question, is it possible to use Radiance lights in the back for reverse? Like having halo while driving and engaging light when in reverse?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Amantay

The Rigid Radiance is comprised of two lights, both with amber halos or backlighting. The standard Radiance produces about 900 lumens and only comes in a spot beam. The Rigid Radiance Scene is around 2970 lumens and is a scene beam pattern. The options you’re seeing are giving you a choice of which light you want.

You can also give us a call to discuss further. Sometimes easier over the phone.

888-466-8991

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black Friday sales and specials are in full swing! We have got savings on tops of savings! Not only is it the best time to save on LED lighting, but lots of other products too. From our new optimized universal fog light brackets to our double and triple fog light bezel kits, it's all on sale! And don't forget big rebates from Baja Designs.

We also are very happy to announce our brand new custom amber Baja Designs S1 lenses. These are available exclusively through Offroad Alliance and match the Ford Raptor's OEM running lights. Another great product for the Raptor community!

We are your premiere LED lighting lighting shop and we are here to help!

From everyone at Offroad Alliance, we want to wish you and yours a very happy thanksgiving!

PH: 888-466-8991
Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

VXDVsdG.jpg

F3gTSrB.png

tdkMe2e.png

xPAAlvs.png

wfqWOt0.jpg