Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that a combo of Flood and Spot?

Rigid Radiance are a spot beam pattern and the Rigid Radiance Scene are a scene beam pattern. Scene beam is designed to illuminate an immediate area like a driveway or campsite. Very bright and able to cast a wide beam of light but not ideal for distance.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are lots of choices when it comes to LED lighting. That’s why we simply offer more. More brands, more mounting solutions, more configurations and simply more options. We always want to provide the largest selection to ensure that you the Raptor owner are getting exactly what you want and need. It’s your truck. So light it up the way you want!

Universal Brackets -

We offer numerous universal brackets. If a universal bracket is what you’re looking for, we’ve got quite a few to choose from. All brackets allow plenty of light adjustability allowing the user to manipulate the lights position to their desired specs. Accomodates up to three pairs of lights.

Double & Triple Bezels -

Featuring our absolutely unique design to completely fill the large openings in the front bumper for that OEM fit and finish look. Built from stainless steel and treated to a robust powdercoat finish to ensure it will withstand whatever you throw at.

Custom Raptor Wiring -

We offer a complete plug and play Raptor specific customer wiring harness. This harness comes ready to plug into the lights and easily attach to the one single ground point as well as the Raptor's aux switches. Allows the user to control each pair of lights with one single aux switch or multiple pairs of lights on one aux switch.

Install -

We include full color printed installation instructions as well as video instructions on our YouTube channel to help guide you through the process.

From Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, Rough Country and more! We've got complete lights kits with brackets, lights, wiring and a warranty starting at just $299.95! And with our customer service being second to none, we are your one stop shop. We're standing by to assist whether it's late at night or on Sunday morning. Always happy to help.

We always offer forum member specials!

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Website ——>>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

All the glitters is gold! When Erika wanted an amazing fog light kit for her Raptor, she reached out and we hooked her up with our triple bezel kit. Our amber Flex covers designed to match the OEM running lights and her awesome Innvo8 wheels really set this truck apart from the rest.

o0bvbsx.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOG LIGHT FRIDAY!

With some many options available for LED off road lighting and fog lights, it makes sense to shop the guys that offer the most options! Offroad Alliance is your premier offroad lighting shop bringing you the industry’s best brands and tons of mounting options. When it comes time to add some LED lighting to your truck, we are your one stop shop!

More! That’s what we provide. More mounting options, more light brands, and more inventory on hand ready to ship!

Bezel Kits - For the most OEM fit and finish look, we have designed the bezel kit from stainless steel, treat it to a robust powder coat finish and do all of this here in the US! Designed to fit three pairs of lights, this kit completely fills the bumper openings on your Raptor. With a bolt on design, these install easily with basic hand tools.

Universal Triple Fog Light Brackets - We’ve got quite a few universal brackets including our own in house bracket. Designed to fit three pairs of lights and are all completely bolt on for simple installation.

Custom Wiring Harness - Our custom Raptor specific wiring harness is the industry leader for wiring up your lights. Our harness allows the user to control each pair of lights (and even the backlighting feature if you’re lights are so equipped) with its own aux switch for ultimate control of your lighting.

It’s your truck, light it up the way you want! We’re always happy to help answer questions and make recommendations. With tons of lights available, you’re sure to find what you need at Offroad Alliance. So give us a call or visit us online today.

Ph: 888-466-8991

Online: www.offroadalliance.com

A0D99947-6DC5-4486-951E-B80DAB0EBF30.jpeg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A truck load of awesomeness delivered this morning! If you need Baja Designs S1’s, we’ve got them! This is just the first box we got opened up.

Our bezel kit can now be outfitted with all Baja Designs lights! These S1’s were made basically made for our kit! Want to upgrade those KC Flex? Not a problem. We even offer a special plug and play adapter harness.

Ph: 888-466-8991

Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

31EEA767-65DD-42D9-9B43-3CCCA171E55A.jpeg

01708F86-AFBA-4150-A090-A01D1CBCAB19.jpeg

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A truck load of awesomeness delivered this morning! If you need Baja Designs S1’s, we’ve got them! This is just the first box we got opened up.

Our bezel kit can now be outfitted with all Baja Designs lights! These S1’s were made basically made for our kit! Want to upgrade those KC Flex? Not a problem. We even offer a special plug and play adapter harness.
I ordered a pair of S1's a couple weeks ago to replace the KC Flexes in my triple bezel kit. Will I also need to get an adapter harness? Or will they plug into my existing harness? Thanks

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a pair of S1's a couple weeks ago to replace the KC Flexes in my triple bezel kit. Will I also need to get an adapter harness? Or will they plug into my existing harness? Thanks

We try and think of everything.... the lights will include adapters a d additional hardware for anyone swapping the flex to s1.

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We try and think of everything.... the lights will include adapters a d additional hardware for anyone swapping the flex to s1.

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank You so much. I can't wait to get them. I haven't done any new mods for a while.