Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uncc0:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my triple light bezel kit. Chris Stewart was awesome when I ran into a couple of snags and was very pleased that they sell a kit that allowed me to re-use Rigid D2's that I pulled from my prior Roush F150. Now I just need to find time to fine tune the light positioning. Highly recommend Offroad Alliance and can't wait to get my Cobb Stage 1+ kit that I ordered last week from them. Here are a few before and after pics along with my mechanic's assistant, Mako the Miniature American Shepherd.

View attachment 123586

View attachment 123587

View attachment 123588

View attachment 123589

View attachment 123590

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3172 - Copy.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Memorial Day sale starts now and runs through next week! With the purchase of any complete fog light kit, you get a complete accessory pack and free shipping within the lower 48 states. That's $100+ in savings!

Free Light Guards
Free Center Console Tray
Free Wiring Harness (with our bezel or universal complete fog light kits)
Free KC HiLites Flex Amber Covers (included with our triple light bezel kit)
Free Shipping with the lower 48 states

We offer more choices, more configurations and more brands. And don't forget, we also offer our patent pending plug and play wiring harness. Plugs right up to Baja Designs lights, Rigid lights and many other brands as well. No splicing, no hassle, just a great wiring harness designed to make installation a breeze.

We are your one stop shop for all things lighting, suspension, performance, wheels and so much more. Looking for something else? Give us a call. So many parts priced so low we can’t even advertise them!

For all those men and women who have served or are serving our great nation, thank you!

Link ------->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

fVcWydv.jpg

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my triple light bezel kit. Chris Stewart was awesome when I ran into a couple of snags and was very pleased that they sell a kit that allowed me to re-use Rigid D2's that I pulled from my prior Roush F150. Now I just need to find time to fine tune the light positioning. Highly recommend Offroad Alliance and can't wait to get my Cobb Stage 1+ kit that I ordered last week from them. Here are a few before and after pics along with my mechanic's assistant, Mako the Miniature American Shepherd.

View attachment 123586

View attachment 123587

View attachment 123588

View attachment 123589

View attachment 123590

View attachment 123609

View attachment 123610

View attachment 123611

View attachment 123612

View attachment 123614

off topic but just wondering how you liked the roush f150 compared to raptor. been looking at the roushs f150 for years now.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Memorial Day sale has kicked off with a bang and is running through next week! With the purchase of any complete fog light kit, you get a complete accessory pack and free shipping within the lower 48 states. That's $100+ in savings!

Free Light Guards
Free Center Console Tray
Free Wiring Harness (with our bezel or universal complete fog light kits)
Free KC HiLites Flex Amber Covers (included with our triple light bezel kit)
Free Shipping with the lower 48 states

We offer more choices, more configurations and more brands. And don't forget, we also offer our patent pending plug and play wiring harness. Plugs right up to Baja Designs lights, Rigid lights and many other brands as well. No splicing, no hassle, just a great wiring harness designed to make installation a breeze.

We are your one stop shop for all things lighting, suspension, performance, wheels and so much more. Looking for something else? Give us a call. So many parts priced so low we can’t even advertise them!

For all those men and women who have served or are serving our great nation, thank you!

Visit us at www.fordraptorlights.com

521354FC-7805-4BEC-A6B9-A1823CB6A712.jpeg

Osteoblast

Reaction score

View attachment 123586

View attachment 123587

View attachment 123588

View attachment 123589

View attachment 123590

View attachment 123609

View attachment 123610

View attachment 123611

View attachment 123612

View attachment 123614

Is that a factory hood vinyl or aftermarket? Love the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ggalvan210

Reaction score
Extremely happy with my baja design triple light set up kit from fordraptorlights.com!! Big shout out to Jeff for answering an email on a Sunday evening and gave me a good Memorial Day sale quote with a few freebies in the package. Had them installed this wknd and gave a quick tweek and man do they turn night into day. Love running just the ambers with headlights at night in the city, gives it a different look. Fast delivery as well. Thanks again!! Super new to this so I hope the pictures get uploaded

2F5A8C2B-5428-497F-A241-8843367804E2.jpeg

CDAE7EF8-8EC0-440E-BD45-049495179A73.jpeg

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to know how the Baja design lights look with this bracket. The Baja designs brackets kinda blocks the center lights a bit.
27d72a507a255ed64fb837db69bd13f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk