Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are lots of choices when it comes to fog lights for your Raptor. A triple light bracket is offered by quite a few different companies. They ALL mount to the same points behind the front bumper. They ALL allow for some upward/downward adjustability. They ALL allow the user to adjust the physical mounting location of the lights forward/backward. There is nothing special or unique between the different brackets. A few are stainless steel. A few are even made in the US. Beyond that, they are ALL the same. So let's take a look at price then:

Rigid Brackets = $178.99
Diode Dynamics Brackets = $80
SPP = $139.99
N-Fab = 111.99
Baja Designs = Only sold with their triple fog light kits
Rough Country = Only sold with their triple fog light kits
Our stainless steel made in the US universal brackets = $79.95

We offer more brands and more configurations to ensure you get the lights you want. We've got complete triple lights kits starting at $299.95! Rough Country, Rigid, Baja Designs, Vision X, KC Hilites, Diode Dynamics and more.

Phone - 888-466-8991

Web - FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

Or send us a PM! We always take care of forum members so don't hesitate to reach out.

4eJZU26.jpg

39j2rXZ.jpg

39j2rXZ.jpg

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Baja Designs lights installed! Big shout out to Jeff at FordRaptorLights.com... huge help in the decision making process, getting me the stuff by when i needed it, and taking all my calls or texts when i needed a pointer... great deal on top of that... can’t say enough!

Very pleased with my end result... still need to adjust a bit... but did:

S2 Pro wide cornering for the outer front and in the rear.

Squadron Pro in the 2nd position

Squadron Racer on the inside position

And an OnX6 flush mounted in lower grill.

Every set is wired independently to an upfitter switch. I will say this... seriously bright lights... I’m impressed with Baja Designs quality!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190421/206291053d468e2e4f7fba73a729d8f5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190421/42a8b7ac38a7e7ec80d118532e9f1e40.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190421/3377a9387fd0543107568b81e2522d98.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190421/1ae73f0436fd8036f9ae854c02511245.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spring is here and it's time to add some off road lighting for all of your adventures this year.

Looking for a made in the US double or triple fog light bezel? We've got them! Or maybe your looking for one of our made in the US universal brackets? Got those too! No matter what lighting setup you want, we have it. More brands, more choices and unparalleled customer service.

Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Rough Country and more! Complete triple fog light kits starting at $299.95.

Shoot us a PM, an email or just give us a call @888-466-8991! FRF member discounts and don't forget our price match guarantee.

Website ---->>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

rOZWJl4.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We offer lighting from Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Rough Country and more! Complete triple fog light kits starting at $299.95.

Call us at = 888-466-8991

Or send us a PM

FRF member discounts! Military/LEO/First Responder Discounts!

Featured: Made in the US stainless steel triple bezel kit with Rigid Lights:

qbyrdXS.jpg

big_blue

Reaction score
Purchased a new 2018 earlier this week and had already decided this was the way to go, but hadn't pulled the trigger. After speaking with Chris at fordraptorlights.com, he quickly answered any questions and concerns I had, and gave me a great deal. Needless to say, impressed with customer service so far. If you're waiting for a sale like I was (Cinco de Mayo?), don't. Contact these guys, they'll take care of you.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no shortage of LED lighting options for your truck. That's why we offer more brands and more configurations to ensure your needs and wants are being met. We stock lights from Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Rough Country and more! Complete triple fog light kits starting at $299.95.

Call us at = 888-466-8991

Or send us a PM

FRF member discounts! Military/LEO/First Responder Discounts!

Featured: Made in the US stainless steel triple bezel kit with Baja Designs lights:

w0C3G5g.jpg

RipReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking truck. Surely I can't be the only one who put three BD Squadrons up front in the pockets? I guess I'm going to have take a picture to show how that install went, but suffice to say the light output is stout. If I was going to do it again, I'd trade the BD Squadron Spots out for another pair of Wide Cornering so that the outside pair could serve like 'ditch' lights, and have the 2nd pair aimed straight down the center. The spots are really better suited for mounting up high for better effect. But damn, they look good filling out the pockets!
:)

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking truck. Surely I can't be the only one who put three BD Squadrons up front in the pockets? I guess I'm going to have take a picture to show how that install went, but suffice to say the light output is stout. If I was going to do it again, I'd trade the BD Squadron Spots out for another pair of Wide Cornering so that the outside pair could serve like 'ditch' lights, and have the 2nd pair aimed straight down the center. The spots are really better suited for mounting up high for better effect. But damn, they look good filling out the pockets!
:)
I’d like to see a photo. Which mounting bracket did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RipReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naked-Bezel-nolights_1024x1024.jpg

Never one to rush, I was picking through the website for FordRaptorLights.com (a/k/a OffRoad Alliance) and found this ↑↑↑ bracket buried near the bottom of the web page offerings (3 pairs for 2017-18 Raptors). From there, paired up the BD Squadrons. While it doesn't look as polished as their kit that provides the shroud/bezel around each light, I was able to pick the lights I wanted. I initially had two pair of BD Squadron sports (3100+ lumen/light) and a pair of S2 Sports (1150 lumen/light), but didn't like the output of the S2s (they're comparable to OEM LED headlights on 2018 Raptor), so I moved those to the rear and replaced them with another pair of Squadron Sport wide cornering. It is, so far, unique and definitely puts out nice light.

I'll have to wash the truck and take a picture of front and rear set up.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are lots of options when it comes to aftermarket lighting for your Ford Raptor. The two main types of brackets which hold the lights for use with the OEM bumper are what we refer to as a universal bracket and then our bezel.

Universal Bracket:

There are quite a few companies out there that make these (Baja Designs, Rigid, SPP, Diode Dynamics, NFab, our in house version, etc). ALL, yes ALL of these brackets allow for up, down, left and right adjustability. All of them. The only brackets that are designed in US, manufactured in the US and are made from stainless steel is our universal bracket ($79) and the SPP bracket ($139).

Bezel System:

These are designed to hold two pairs of 3” cube lights. They come in a triple light configuration or a double. The triple light configuration uses a KC Hilites Flex light in the corner. Yes, KC Hilites. The original off road lighting company that’s been around longer than any other lighting company. These little lights pack a punch at almost 1,000 lumens. Truly a great output that you can run 24/7 and not blind everyone. The bezel itself is made from stainless steel and then powder coated for durability and longevity. Just like our universal bracket, it’s manufactured right here in the USA.

Wiring:

We developed a patent pending wire harness designed specifically for the Ford Raptor. All connectors are designed to plug right in to Baja Designs lights (weather pack connectors) or Rigid DT style connectors. No splicing. Plug and play. Our wiring harness is so good in fact our competition copied it! Our custom wiring kit is included WITH ALL complete fog light kits that use our universal bracket or our bezel.

We offer more brands, more configurations and simply more options. No matter what your needs or wants our, we’ve got it. We carry Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, Rough Country and more. Complete lights kits with brackets, lights and wiring starting at $299.95. It’s your truck. Set it up the way you want it!

We offer forum member specials so reach out today.

Phone - 888-466-8991

Website ——>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

As our global reach continues to expand, we had to share this great picture from our customer in Costa Rica.

vvu9a8o.jpg