Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our made in the USA stainless steel, double and triple fog light kits fit all 2017-2019 Ford Raptors. Designed to accomodate lights from Rigid, Baja Designs, VisionX or KC Hilites, and comes complete with our patent pending Ford Raptor specific wiring harness.

We offer forum member discounts! Send us a PM, email us or give us a call at 888-466-8991.

Link ----->>>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

UPYCaJw.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you're ready for some serious light, the Baja Designs Squadron Pros will shine past the competition. We offer double and triple fog light bezels designed to accomodate lights from Baja Designs, Rigid, KC and Vision X.

Even if you're not a fan of the bezel look, we still have a ton of fog light options.

Link ----->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

QbxJcwU.jpg

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Chris and FRL for answering my 4,000 questions and getting my order together for the new truck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No matter what lighting you're looking for, we've got it! FordRaptorLights is your one stop shop for all your Raptor lighting.

Rigid, Baja Designs, Vision X, KC Hilites and more!

Check us out at ----->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

tu3uV8S.jpg