Offroad Alliance Fog Light Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have the triple bezel with the kc spot and the two rigid radiance . (Great kit btw) What’s the easiest way to say adjust the rigids a little downward? I noticed the passenger side lights up my garage door at night a little higher then the drivers side ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have the triple bezel with the kc spot and the two rigid radiance . (Great kit btw) What’s the easiest way to say adjust the rigids a little downward? I noticed the passenger side lights up my garage door at night a little higher then the drivers side ?

You should be able to loosen the bolts that are physically in the side of the Rigid lights allowing you to change the angle of the light. May need to back the whole light away from the rear fairing a bit if you need more adjustment.

Any issues, just give us a call!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our made in the USA stainless steel, double and triple fog light kits fit all 2017-2019 Ford Raptors. Designed to accomodate lights from Rigid, Baja Designs, VisionX or KC Hilites.

Each complete fog light kit comes with our patent pending Ford Raptor specific wiring harness making installation super simple! We even sell the harnesses as a stand alone item.

We offer forum member discounts! Send us a PM, email us or give us a call at 888-466-8991.

Link ----->>>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

3gC9OaP.jpg

Here's our Baja Designs specific plug and play wiring harness:

6PGxwVK.jpg

Here's our Rigid, KC and Vision X specific plug and play wiring harness (complete with pigtails for those backlit lights like Rigid Radiance):

bBMJWq1.jpg

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post up some night shots with just the KC flex lights on with headlights? Amber or white, doesn't matter. Trying to see what I want to do, all pictures on this thread are looking at the truck. Thanks

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lack of night shots showing the range of these lights, is amazing. These was just one on youtube, and its kinda old.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lack of night shots showing the range of these lights, is amazing. These was just one on youtube, and its kinda old.

Yeah, I'd like to use the lights to see at night...not just to look pretty in the fog light holes.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to use the lights to see at night...not just to look pretty in the fog light holes.

Youtube is amazing bad video, first you get the guy showing his face for minutes, then a walk around explaining nothing, then a really bad test with no explanation of whats being shown.

skiborsy

Reaction score
Youtube is amazing bad video, first you get the guy showing his face for minutes, then a walk around explaining nothing, then a really bad test with no explanation of whats being shown.
I have the Pro kit from Baja (so S2 rather than the KC light) with one set Squadron Pro in Spot and one set in Driving Combo. S2s and Spots have yellow/amber covers. The Pros are on one switch and the S2s on another. Hopefully this helps a bit. cceed7bd05d15d1247248a91ee432248.jpg

Last edited:

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post up some night shots with just the KC flex lights on with headlights? Amber or white, doesn't matter. Trying to see what I want to do, all pictures on this thread are looking at the truck. Thanks
Here are night shots I took w/my DSLR and FRL triple bezel w/ BD squadron pros and KC hilites. Also shots w/the BD S8 and Onx6 hi-pwr. Scroll thru the thread as there are a couple different posts w/pics:

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...lites-flex-frl-fog-insert.59036/#post-1226867