Fordpass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just received a message through FordPass. Letting me know it’s not just a trial and it will be complimentary. I read before it was free anywhere from 1-5 years starting last year. Well I guess it’s free here on out.

I’m sure they are going to data collection from it. But at this point google probably knows more. I’m glad we get to keep it for free. It’s actually one of the better auto apps I used.

Does anyone know where we can leave feedback or request other functions to be considered for future versions?

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I, and I’m sure every other recent ford owner saw the same thing. I didn’t realize it was a trial at all, silly me believed the dealer who told me it was free for eternity.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got told the same thing. But later read Ford was giving it free for maybe a couple of years, give or take. Now I know it’s forever.

Winning? Lol.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They can giveith and they can takeith when it's for free and no contract. I'm hopeful though :)