FordPass wrong location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok this is just too funny not to share! I am at work looking at my FordPass map to see if my truck has been moved from the dealer parking lot to the shop for some maintenance yet. The FordPass app tells me the truck is on ANTARCTICA!!! No joke, it even shows me on the map where it is in Antarctica! It's so dang hot here maybe it made a run for it when no one was looking! :)

InkedScreenshot_20210727-124038.jpgScreenshot_20210727-124022.png

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You win the contest for Raptoring in the most remote, desolate, undesirable location on earth. Do they even have a starbucks there?
if they do, guaranteed no drive thru.

#Respect.
:cool:

OP
OP
Muchmore

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You win the contest for Raptoring in the most remote, desolate, undesirable location on earth. Do they even have a starbucks there?
if they do, guaranteed no drive thru.

#Respect.
:cool:
They just laughed when I asked for hot coffee instead of cold...what's up with that?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Clearly, the sense of humor degrades as you get toward the bottom of the globe.

OP
OP
Muchmore

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So later yesterday afternoon FordPass sent me a message that the last "check-in" was made with only "partial data" so accuracy made have been diminished! :doh2: