Fordpass Problem/Modem Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since day 1 of ownership the Fordpass app has not worked correctly.

I can Lock/Unlock the doors and see tire pressure and oil life. THATS IT

I have no journeys...Suceralert doesn't even show up as an option.

Tried everything. Resetting...Installing and Uninstalling app. (YES ITS UPDATED)

People are saying they have received software updates, I try daily and I get nothing. Gonna bring in Wednesday.

OP
OP
D

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This thing

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Since day 1 of ownership the Fordpass app has not worked correctly.

I can Lock/Unlock the doors and see tire pressure and oil life. THATS IT

I have no journeys...Suceralert doesn't even show up as an option.

Tried everything. Resetting...Installing and Uninstalling app. (YES ITS UPDATED)

People are saying they have received software updates, I try daily and I get nothing. Gonna bring in Wednesday.

I really hope you get it sorted out.
My 2017 FordPass activation was totally drama free. 2020 Lincolnway? total clown show, taking 6 weeks to straighten out and even now it still drops my phone randomly, or some features. It’s the weirdest thing. Fordpass on my ’17 Rap is rock solid, works like a champ. But i have had frequent problems with the lincoln app in less than a year. I should have known when the stealership couldn’t get either me or my wife’s phone paired it was a bad sign. When I finally managed to get it activated it worked and then suddenly and without explanation or obvious cause stopped and I had to reactivate again, and daily it would prompt me to confirm activation, which I agreed to EVERY time.

Honestly, at some point, the app becomes more trouble than it’s worth and it’s value add becomes a negative. One day after 4 or 5 more app updates i hit the lincoln app by mistake and tried it. inexplicably, it worked. I do like to early start the car in the summer to tame the 145 degree cabin temps...

So good luck.