Ford working on "clunk issue"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this info from blue oval forum member CenTexRaptor about the clunk issue,

"Here is what I got from another owner who is in a service role "I reached out to a dealer contact, he submitted a request to hotline for assistance with this issue. They told him the noise is isolated to the shocks, and that engineering is working on a solution and to monitor OASIS for updates. They advised not to replace parts at this time, since they would be the same as the existing shocks until the new part numbers are released. When a service message is released on OASIS I’ll post it here. The responses from hotline are case by case, as they have internal information not available to dealers for various reasons. Once an official service message is released, there will be a reference number. At this point in the process it’s best for the dealer to open a request with Hotline to document each customer with the issue. The more reports, the faster the service fix should come."

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery April 21st, built date 3/30. Clunk is there and rear shock is leaking. Dealer replacing it next week.

jpl291

Reaction score
This would be great if they come up with a fix. Atleast they are admitting there is an issue. The noise really ruins the vehicle.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope Fox suspension has a hefty cash surplus laying around

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always had quality products from Ohlins in the motorcycle realm.