Ford Warns Dealers to Knock It Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the Kelowna area they litter the streets, but I still haven't seen a gen 3 yet, seen tons of the new Bronco's though.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the Kelowna area they litter the streets, but I still haven't seen a gen 3 yet, seen tons of the new Bronco's though.
I have only seen a couple of Gen3s. Maybe they're all in for service on that front end clunk? lol.

As for full size Broncos, starting to see more of them. I test drove one, didn't have the Sasquatch package, and it rode and drove pretty nice. I would have to get used to the small windshield though. Guess that's akin to a jeep which I've never driven.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have only seen a couple of Gen3s. Maybe they're all in for service on that front end clunk? lol.

As for full size Broncos, starting to see more of them. I test drove one, didn't have the Sasquatch package, and it rode and drove pretty nice. I would have to get used to the small windshield though. Guess that's akin to a jeep which I've never driven.
They are two totally different animals, i use my jeep in the summer months and take the roof off for going to the beach daily, there really isn't much luxury or comfort like in a Raptor. I'm guessing the Bronco is the same as a Jeep.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Ha, I saw a dealer near me has a Bronco for sale for $70k. That’s a hell of a Bonus check for a glorified jeep.

I have seen a Gen3 in Colorado a few times. Seems to be a rather strong raptor market in general. And I think quite a few brands do mule testing in the Rockies.