Ford TSB 44422 Regarding Perch Modifications - Effective 2/24/2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Without a perch mod the Raptor looks like a regular 2wd truck with bigger tires... Bet the next generation will not have the ability to mod... Without the perch mod the truck is limited off road because of the tire size issue.

Another good reason to get one of the old body style Raptors...

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will i wear the front suspension even faster at top perch, right niw is where i m and using it offroad at top perch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If... and I say IF i have a CV issue or anything else that neccessitates a visit to the dealership, I will take the 45 minutes it takes to drop the collar back down to bottom before sending in the truck.
If your going to run mid, do yourself a favor and do the work yourself.....

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This TSB isn't new, maybe re-released. I was shown the same thing about two years ago when I first had CV issues that weren't covered after a perch adjustment. The biggest thing it effected was my decision not to purchase any type of extended warranty...but it opened the door for many more aftermarket parts since I quit worrying about what would/wouldn't be covered.

Yep, This TSB has been out there for a while. It simple was revised to include the current model year (2014)